Best ips monitor for gaming

Venetis Pallikaras
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

Dell's new P2414H and U2414H have no input lag so they are great for gaming.

Hello i am looking to buy a good ips monitor that would be able to handle atleast 2 inputs simulteanously and have 2 hdmi slots for ps4 and xbox one.If i get a kvm switch will it be able to support 2 inputs running together?Is there any problem with kvm switches?

this samsung monitor has 2 hdmi and is PLS (i think is just samsungs equivalent to IPS) also it looks very nice

http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/computers-peripherals/monitors/led-monitor/LS24D590PL/ZN

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Dell's new P2414H and U2414H have no input lag so they are great for gaming.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I was looking the dell u2414h but i saw it has many problems .If i am correct most of the problems have to do with display port and nvidia cards right?So i guess the 2 hdmi slots will be good?

this samsung monitor has 2 hdmi and is PLS (i think is just samsungs equivalent to IPS) also it looks very nice

http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/computers-peripherals/monitors/led-monitor/LS24D590PL/ZN

You are correct. Samsung is the special child and requires it's own version of everything. (PLS is their version of IPS.)

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Something about the ips and the pls.LG wasnt the first one to create the ips?If yes , does that mean that all current ips monitor brands buy from them?

Something second do u think8-10 response time will be good or i will be having some ghosting and blur problem?

I was looking the dell u2414h but i saw it has many problems .If i am correct most of the problems have to do with display port and nvidia cards right?So i guess the 2 hdmi slots will be good?

Aye. I was looking at the U2414H too. I planned to get three of them for around £500-600 but I'm unable to daisychain them.

Not sure if I still want them or not. :/

Need to find three 23" IPS monitors with a thin bezel.