Name my computer!

Geoff

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Hyperion, titan of light.

From Wikipedia:

Titan of light. With Theia, he is the father of Helios (the sun), Selene (the moon), and Eos (the dawn).

this is very strange i looked up that exact titan yesterday i think you at the moment are the winner but the compettion ends on tuesday!

The White Goddess 

:P

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The White Power.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

The White Power.

That name stands for other things...

So many things I could write here... things like this.

The white embodyment of He who slayed death wing and rescued little sisters from rapture, while navigation though the tunnels of the metro to get to a place where no man has gone before. < that's the whole name

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Boreas the God of the North cold wind

Persephone
Daughter of Demeter Persephone became the goddess of the underworld when Hades abducted her from the earth and brought her into the underworld.
Life came to a standstill as the depressed Demeter (goddess of the earth and by far one of the most powerful) searched for her lost daughter. Renouncing her divine duties that included bringing fertility to the land, Demeter left Mount Olympus swearing that the earth would remain barren until her daughter was returned to her.
Finally, Zeus could not put up with the dying earth and forced Hades to return Persephone by sending Hermes to retrieve her. But before she was released, Hades tricked her into eating four pomegranate seeds, which forced her to return four months each year. When Demeter and her daughter were together, the earth flourished with vegetation. But for four months each year, when Persephone returned to the underworld, the earth once again became a barren realm. 
Since then, each year the goddess Demeter longs for her absent daughter and withdraws her favors from the earth for a period we know as winter, but Persephone returns each spring to end her desolation.

Khione greek Nymph of snow.

White Carbon. Carbon is the sixth element on the periodic tabel

The white embodyment of He who slayed death wing and rescued little sisters from rapture, while navigation though the tunnels of the metro to get to a place where no man has gone before. < that's the whole name

catchy!

Hammerhead eagle i 2. or vixen

maybe jimmy the destroyer of worlds

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

the competion has ended and the winner has been messaged thanks for all the entries i enjoyed reading all of them feel free to add me as a friend, thank you.

LinusSwagMachine for LinusSwapTips  B)

George

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I can't think of anything lol but mine is Computer and bitch when she decides to be irritating with some random weirdness.

I've named my car (which is also bitch when she pisses me off) but never a computer.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

boggle4321 sound nice 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

LinusSwagMachine for LinusSwapTips B)

Forget my "Artic Demon". This. Seriously. THIS!