Watercooled Case-Labs SMA8

Schwike88

I have had my current PC for about 5 months now, and I am getting the itch to upgrade it again, my previous build was my white scout and though it has served me well, I want to upgrade to a full custom watercooling loop and the scout doesn't offer any options for a full custom loop. I have no budget for this build this time as for the most part I am going to buying the parts over time

Current system:
Core i5 4670k
Asus Sabertooth z87
8GB Kingston HyperX Beast RAM DDR33-1600
EVGA GTX 780Ti SC
Samsung 830 pro 128 GB SSD
2TB WD Green HDD
x6 Corsair SP120 fans
Enermax BTS-T40 black version
Corsair RM750 PSU
Corsair Gunmetal grey individually sleeved PSU Cable set
CM Storm Scout 2 White
Corsair Vengeance K70 black, cherry MX Red mechanical keyboard
Logitech MX Performance wireless mouse

What the upgraded system will have, it will reuse some parts but most of it will be new
Core i5 4670k
Asus Sabertooth z87 sabertooth
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR3-2133 RAM
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD X2
WD BLACK 2TB HDD x2
EVGA GTX 780Ti SC x2
Corsair ax1200i PSU
Corsair Gunmetal grey individually sleeved PSU Cable set
Case-Labs SMA8 Case, XXL Side window, 35mm Extended top, all ventilated front flex bays, Black

CM Storm Rapid-I with Cherry MX Blue Switches and white led backlight

Logisys 16" Corner LED Light Bar - 12V - White (LCX16WT) x2

CM Storm Reaper gaming mouse

Watercooling and fans
EK-MultiOption RES X3 250 - Liquid Cooling Reservoir
AlphaCool D5 Pump with HF Top
EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Clean Acetal
EK GeForce 780 GTX Ti VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Nickel + Acetal x2
EK Geforce GTX 780 Jetstream VGA Liquid Cooling RAM Backplate x2
Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Quad 120mm Radiator x2
Corsair SP120 fans x16
Lamptron CW611 36W - 6 Channel Aluminum Liquid Cooling Controller - Black

Bitfenix Spectre Pro White Led 120mm fan x4

Mayhem Pastel White fluid dye

I'm waiting on when get most the items to determine how many fittings I am going to need, and i havent decided if I will use regular tubing or if I am going with acrylic tubing. 

I will post pics of items up as I get them, be sure to comment and tell me what you guys think.

Why are you upgrading the PSU? Also you should only need 16GB of RAM max. Don't get WD blacks, seagate barracuda. 

I would drop the Dominator Platinums and sell your CPU and mobo and go z97

Seagate Barracuda is the same as a WD Black but a much better price.

AX1200i is kinda E-peen you can get away with 850 easily

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Ive used Seagate drives in the past, but every one of them (have used 3 of them) have gone bad within 30 days of owning, i switched to wd 2 years ago and have been using them since, but i only used black drives, green drives, and blue drives. Also I wont see much of a performance boost from moving from Z87 to z97. i also have gotten a great overclocking i5, my 4670k i have it overclocked to 4.5ghz, and its running stable and not too hot, highest ive seen it was at 65C and thats just on air. Hence why i dont see a point in upgrading the chip and mb. Also i went with 32gb of ram, cause i need it for when i edit pictures, as i am part time photographer. I am also going to paint the dominator platinum ram modules black, like what Linus did, im still trying to decide if i will stick with white and black for the build or go with black and green instead and switch out for the pastel green mayhem dye, green bitfenix spectre pro fans and also paint the light bars in the platinum ram as well. I will more than likely keep my psu, only cause i dont want replace my individually sleeved cable set.