Any Ebay know it alls here? I think I'm scammed

Donimater2

So I bought a Logitech g35 headset on Ebay last Thursday and I was contacting the buyer who said that it was sent on express delivery however he never filled out the delivery form and he did not accept payment.

Today I check my Emails and it says the item has been deleted due to sellers account being un activated or something and so I check my PayPal and sued enough he has claimed the money, bit weird that the sellers account on Ebay goes down on the same day that he claims the money I thought so I check everything and sure enough the account is gone, my next step was to file a complaint to Ebay about it and I am still waiting for a reply.

I have a few questions,

Is it possible to even deleted an account after selling items so recemtly?

I know he had 2 auctions still up and I want to know whether that affects whether he can delete his account?

Also is it possible the account is suspended?

The seller told me in messages that it would take a week to arrive and that I should be patient however in the listing it said 12-24 days even though it is being shipped from Ediborougn which is in the UK (Where I live) so will I have to wait the 24 days to claim my money back? I am only 15 so £35 on a headset is a big deal considering it is coming from my bank account and I have been saving up for a while.

Please expand on anything else you feel I should know.

Thanks

contact PayPal or submit a report., they will be able to return your funds.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

He has been banned due to ToS violations, open a PayPal dispute and you should get your money back.

Just don't tell them you are 15, as the age for a Paypal/eBay account is 18 AFAIK.

He has been banned due to ToS violations, open a PayPal dispute and you should get your money back.

Just don't tell them you are 15, as the age for a Paypal/eBay account is 18 AFAIK.

SHIT, I posted on the Ebay forums and so done said this and now I am panicking, my day has been so shitty

SHIT, I posted on the Ebay forums and so done said this and now I am panicking, my day has been so shitty

Don't panic, just stop replying to the forums and open a paypal dispute either from the item box on ebay or directly from your paypal account.

If you have been scammed and eBay have banned the seller they will refund you, you may even get a refund automatically in some cases if he has done it to a number of people.

Don't panic, just stop replying to the forums and open a paypal dispute either from the item box on ebay or directly from your paypal account.

If you have been scammed and eBay have banned the seller they will refund you, you may even get a refund automatically in some cases if he has done it to a number of people.

Ok thanks, what happens of they can't retrieve the money due to it moving several bank account to?

Ok thanks, what happens of they can't retrieve the money due to it moving several bank account to?

If the purchase was eligible for buyer protection (virtually all of them are) then that will not be your problem.

PayPal will then issue chargebacks/fraud claims to whatever bank he drew it out into.

If the purchase was eligible for buyer protection (virtually all of them are) then that will not be your problem.

PayPal will then issue chargebacks/fraud claims to whatever bank he drew it out into.

Right Okay, I hope the item still arrives even though it is unlikely but if it doesn't I hope to get my money back asap

Right Okay, I hope the item still arrives even though it is unlikely but if it doesn't I hope to get my money back asap

If his account has disappeared do not wait for the item, file a dispute now.

If his account has disappeared do not wait for the item, file a dispute now.

I called Ebay and the lady ssaid that i will definitely get my money back but i must wait 8 days because thats a legal requirement, thank god i can get my money back