Black H440 or White H440... Mmmm

Hey guys! So for Christmas coming up (2014) I decided it's time to make some upgrades to my rig. I plan to upgrade the motherboard, case and get a watercooling loop.

I have decided on the Asrock Fatality 990FX board since the crosshair formula V is too pricey, and I have also sorted my watercooling components. I have decided on the case, the H440, by NZXT, but I've run into a problem.

The black and red H440 which i originally wanted is out of stock on Amazon and Overclockers uk! Such frustation, Many annoyed. I've seen linus' h440 Review where he had the Formula V and it looked great, but obviously, that with a Black and red case would be even better!

If anyone knows any hardware stores in UK where the Black and Red H440 is in stock, please let me know. I had my heart set on the Black and Red however I would go with the White. 

Some may complain my loop is overkill since it's only going to be cooling the CPU, but in the future, E.G whenever I have the money and time, I will be watercooling my GPU too, although, upgrading the GPU is a higher priority, My GTX 660 is great on air cooled as it is, so i dont really wanna liquid cool it.

Back to the point.

If you can find the H440 in stock that matches Overclockers UK's price of £94 or under LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Thank you!

Red is my fav colour, but I'm more a fan of using neutral colours (okay, black and white aren't exactly colours, but bare with me!) with it comes to chassis. Between the two, I'd rather go with the white one because you aren't limited with schemes. If you get the black one with the red accent, you're going to have to make everything be black and red to match. Where as if you get tired of red, you could easily change any lighting in the case or peripherals of those are RGB.

I'm also someone who is indecisive who likes changing things a bit so...if you're okay with black and red and have no plans to go with another scheme, go for it. :P

I read title, and I say white, because I had 3 or 4 black computers, painted some of my TJ07 white, even know I never really wanted to or planed to, and I love it. IF you plan to do LEDs, then white is also a good choice. Cameras don't catch the look that your eyes do either, it looks great. 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Ok thanks guys, I think i'm going with the White one! I will be using bit fenix alchemy lighting in there too to really give it a bright look!

White.post-107732-14078023766546_thumb.jpgpost-107732-14078023959482_thumb.jpg

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Wow, it's beautiful! And with my loop I'm gonna add, mine will look insane!!!

Ya I love it. I have made a bunch of changes since I took those pics but I figured it would be a good reference anyway.

That cable management is 10x better than mine good job :)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

That cable management is 10x better than mine good job :)

Its soooo easy in this case. The psu shroud hides everything lol

I wanted to try some very minor modding by either making grommets or finding grommets that fit the holes by the 8 pin and the cut outs for bottom ports on the motherboard :P

You can barely see the cutouts but NZXT could've provided grommets for like what a few £££'s more?!