Looking for Dayz teammates

LOST TALE

I'm a newb but I learn fastest, if someone is a great teacher then thats a plus.

also looking for BF4 and SC2

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Under the purely hypothetical scenario where if a very generous individual were to purchase me a copy then they would be secure in the knowledge that they had poured fuel on the embers of a long dormant and very dangerous fire. A fire of addiction and domination that if permitted to grow again into its former glorious conflagration would then rapidly overwhelm all in vicinity :P

My point; I would be a very valuble teammate to aquire but I come with an intial cost :D

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Under the purely hypothetical scenario where if a very generous individual were to purchase me a copy then they would be secure in the knowledge that they had poured fuel on the embers of a long dormant and very dangerous fire. A fire of addiction and domination that if permitted to grow again into its former glorious conflagration would then rapidly overwhelm all in vicinity :P

My point; I would be a very valuble teammate to aquire but I come with an intial cost :D

Dat description is perfect with my favorite recurring .gif.

tumblr_mt5jndo0Ht1qa7z4co1_500.gif

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️