Vesa Bracket wont fit

spwath

The 100mm Bracket wont fit my 100mm mounting on my monitor. THe bracket is too big, but the holes line up. IS it my monitor? The bracket? Example-

post-53826-0-12643600-1407794039_thumb.j

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

try using longer screws if you can find them

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

try using longer screws if you can find them

That wont work, because it goes in at an angle, the bottom fits, but the top wont

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If the holes line up then what's the problem?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If the holes line up then what's the problem?

There is a square going into my monitor, and the bracket is rectangular, so the bottom fits, but the top is at and angle because it catches on the monitor

There is a square going into my monitor, and the bracket is rectangular, so the bottom fits, but the top is at and angle because it catches on the monitor

Can you cut it?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Can you cut it?

We dont really have proper tools, and it seems thick, and my dad just took it from his work, so they may need it (tho probably not)

would this work?

post-108244-0-88890000-1407794558.png

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

would this work?

attachicon.gifbracket.png

POssibly, but then id need longer srews and a peice of plastic or something.

The reason im doing this, is i got a free monitor at a garage sale, and it had no stand. Riht nowe  its leaning on my desk with a clamp to keep it from slipping.

there are usually spacers included.

I got the monitor for free at a garage sale, nothing is included. Ill check my other monitor tho

there are usually spacers included.

Nope, none with that monitor or my other, because one was garage sale free, the other debranded HP