USB 3.0 hub (powered and data)

mrbean15

I'm not sure what you would call this type of hub, but I want to connect my phone to my computer AND have it charge at 2.1A and I was wondering if anyone knows of a hub that can do that.  

I've tried to find one, but the ones I come across are mostly powered by the computer still, with extra power coming from the wall, but does not give enough power to charge a phone.

Thanks in a advanced

This is what I use http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005NGQWL2/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

All of the ports charge but I think only the bottom non-data port does a full 2.1 amps...

Edit: woops, this one also draws power from the wall, so not what you're looking for

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

This is what I use http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005NGQWL2/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

All of the ports charge but I think only the bottom non-data port does a full 2.1 amps...

Edit: woops, this one also draws power from the wall, so not what you're looking for

I actually want it to draw power from the wall instead of from the the pc.

Here's the thing.  Right now I have 2 cables for my phone at my PC.  One is a regular charger (2.1a), but if I want to transfer a file to my phone, I have to unplug it and plug it into my pc (not 2.1a).  I was wondering if there was a solution that would allow me to just use 1 plug to charge and transfer data