Does Video Quality Affect Audio Quality?

I tried to download a song from Youtube with a youtubetomp3converter website, and this one song sounds fuzzy. I tried downloading it at 1080p (MP3 file) and it sounds the same as 360p.

So I want to know if the video quality affects audio quality?

I googled this and I found mixed answers, both yes and no.

no definetly no

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

The youtube converter itself probably degrades the audio quality. Video itself cannot affect it.

The first 2 answers already give me mixed answers.  :(

I'm stuck, I don't know what to do. 

The youtube converter itself probably degrades the audio quality. Video itself cannot affect it.

I'll try using another downloader. But all my other songs sound perfect.

Try listentoyoutube.com :)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

It can effect. Lets say that. But in this case YT and converters are the reason more than original video quality.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

hi,

if I wanted to get the best quality out of youtube, I use jdownloader (2) to get the highest quality video, then use format factory to convert that to 320kbps...

yeah it's fake 320, but with this method, I get really clean sound from let's say monstercat videos (for the test) and because i got the original files from their bandcamp, I can say the comparison is held really well (the highs are a bit lower and the sound is not as crispy but that comes from youtube's compression...

I hope it helped

Gaming Laptop :  MSI (worst brand ever in EU) GT70 0NC 48FR - I7 3610QM - 670M 3GB GDDR5 - 12GB 1600MHZ - raid0 2 x 64GB sandisk SSD - 750 Gb Hitachi 7200/min

Galaxy s3 GTI9300 international - Archidroid v2.5.3 (git) - 1600Mhz PegasuQ on ArchiKernel .