What's the best claw grip mouse that's under 80AUD$?

Fayzd

Hi guys, I've posted this before, but I didn't get sufficient answers. I'm making my mind up about the DeathAdder, the G502, or the M65. I'm not sure, anyone have more suggestions? There needs to be some buttons, but not overkill like the Naga. Cheers. :) DPI doesn't matter either. 

I like my death adder and i play claw

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

I think the G502 is the best mouse out of those three, but it's a palm grip mouse. The Deathadder and M65 are much more suited for claw grip. The Steelseries Sensei is a great option too.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

I think the G502 is the best mouse out of those three, but it's a palm grip mouse. The Deathadder and M65 are much more suited for claw grip. The Steelseries Sensei is a great option too.

I've heard very ugly things about the Sensei. DD:

So which out of the M65 and the DA? 

Apparently the G502 is decent for a "claw" grip..

I like my death adder and i play claw

How is it? 

How long have you had it for?

Apparently it's only a palm.

Any other suggestions?? 

I've heard very ugly things about the Sensei. DD:

So which out of the M65 and the DA? 

Apparently the G502 is decent for a "claw" grip..

I think it might be over budget anyways :P

I prefer the Optical sensor on the DA - better for FPS games

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

@Fayzd its pretty cumfy actually

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Well, I love my M65 so I'd recommend that.

Claw?

Comfy?

I think it might be over budget anyways :P

I prefer the Optical sensor on the DA - better for FPS games

Apparently the G502 is the best sensor out there right now >:o 

Wait, so now what? It seems people don't quite like the G502, so I'm leaning towards the M65 and the DA. 

DeathAdder seems to be a good claw grip mouse for me because of my small hands. 
You can consider the Steelseries Sensei as well (preferably the RAW version)

Spoiler

Wait, so now what? It seems people don't quite like the G502, so I'm leaning towards the M65 and the DA. 

I love the G502, but it's designed for palm grip. You can make it work, but it might be uncomfortable. What games do you play? If you play Counter Strike, then you'll want a optical sensor (Death Adder). Most other games will be fine with a laser sensor (G502 and M65). 

I really like the Mionix Avior 8200. I personally clawgrip as well, and it fits really nice in my hand. It's wider than the Razer Taipan, and that makes it like 10x better.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I love the G502, but it's designed for palm grip. You can make it work, but it might be uncomfortable. What games do you play? If you play Counter Strike, then you'll want a optical sensor (Death Adder). Most other games will be fine with a laser sensor (G502 and M65).

G502 is indeed mostly palm grip with a slight preference to a bit of claw. When fully clawing you'll likely find your thumb right on the sniper button though. Oh and the G502 is optical, optical IR to be exact, just like the DA 2013. It actually has what is currently the best sensor on the market. Just a heads up on the DA its a full on palm mouse, though since its medium sized if you have smaller hand you can likely palm it.

You best bet is probably the M65 or rather the M45 which are more fingertip/claw grip mice.

G502 is indeed mostly palm grip with a slight preference to a bit of claw. When fully clawing you'll likely find your thumb right on the sniper button though. Oh and the G502 is optical, optical IR to be exact, just like the DA 2013. It actually has what is currently the best sensor on the market. Just a heads up on the DA its a full on palm mouse, though since its medium sized if you have smaller hand you can likely palm it.

You best bet is probably the M65 or rather the M45 which are more fingertip/claw grip mice.

A 12000 dpi optical sensor? Wow.

A 12000 dpi optical sensor? Wow.

Yep and every step is native.

I play literally all games. 

FPS to MMO's to RTS's, you name it. 

All rounder mouse would be nice. 

I guess I'm going with the DA or the M65/45. 

Now, isn't the DA meant for palmers? Even Tom says so.

The 65 apparently's perfect for claw, so I'm leaning towards that. 

I play literally all games.

FPS to MMO's to RTS's, you name it.

All rounder mouse would be nice.

I guess I'm going with the DA or the M65/45.

Now, isn't the DA meant for palmers? Even Tom says so.

The 65 apparently's perfect for claw, so I'm leaning towards that.

Please read my post above a bit as I go into it. Also I'd recommend that M45 cause of the optical sensor.

Please read my post above a bit as I go into it. Also I'd recommend that M45 cause of the optical sensor.

Alright cheers. I'll have a lookie around if I can test the M65 or the M45 in my hands. :)

That sniper button on the 65 really attracts me though. :c 

Any other suggestions before I do anything? 

Roccat kone pure optical or better kone pure military.

Claw?

Comfy?

I've only had the M65 for a few months but I love it. I have a semi-claw, semi-palm grip; however I have very small hands. This mouse is pretty versatile, it works for my small hands with a semi-claw/palm grip but I've had others try it who've tried it and found it to be comfortable with other grips. It's a perfect design from that point of view, as pretty much everyone is comfortable using it. The only gripe I have is that the sniper button is a little too far forward for me, especially with my small hands, however I can still easily trigger it with the tip of my thumb or by rocking my hand forward momentarily. If you can wait, the new RGB version that's coming solves that issue too.

I have an m65 too. While I find it very comfortable, my hand is too big for palm and too small for claw, so I do some sort of hybrid between the two. You should really go to your local computer store I try different mice out.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

Cheers guys. Anyone have experience with the Spawn, the G502 or the DA as in terms of claw'ing? 
I also have medium sized hands. :D 
The M65 is a definite yes to me, but I want to keep an open mind.

I don't quite like the SteelSeries and the Roccat stuff, sorry. 

Also, how is the laser sensor like for tracking? 

Just gonna throw in another suggestion here, I use a G300 and itt's great for claw grip. Though it is a fairly small mouse.