gonna buy my first telescope

qwertywarrior

Amazing looking telescope man.  I am not an enthusiast (yet) but I've been stargazing a few times with a friend's starter telescope.  Completely manual and max 120x magnification, but still really awesome.  Seeing mountains on the Moon, watching Europa, Io, and Ganymede transiting Jupiter, and Saturn's rings stirred some deep happy feelings within me.  Hope you enjoy!

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Wha?

north Korea :D

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I use a Swarovski Scope to look at the sky not some telescope. Swarovski for the win. 85x zoom and great for looking at the moon and other objects up there. also great for birding. 

I use a Swarovski Scope to look at the sky not some telescope. Swarovski for the win. 80x zoom and great for lookinh at the moon and other objects up there. also great for birding. 

whats the aperture on that ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

north Korea :D

LOL WOW!! i'm going to stay quiet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

80 is pretty small  for viewing space

try an 8 inch dobsonian  you can find them for about 400$

I don't often look at space I am a bird watcher that once in a blue moon will look at the moon :). I have last years Sworvarski picked it up for $1,500 a frickin' steal!

I don't often look at space I am a bird watcher that once in a blue moon will look at the moon :). I have last years Sworvarski picked it up for $1,500 a frickin' steal!

got any pics to share :)

I do not...

I broke my telescope last week and I took it to the observatory to see if they could fix it. They said they'd look into it

I broke my telescope last week and I took it to the observatory to see if they could fix it. They said they'd look into it

model name of telescope ?

model name of telescope ?

Im sorry that was a horrible pun joke xD

Im sorry that was a horrible pun joke xD

:mellow: