Finalised Gaming Pc Build, Is it good?

Mushroom2013

You could probably get by with a 600W PSU and if you aren't overclocking your CPU you don't really need a 212 EVO.

if you're getting a locked CPU you can probably get a h97 mobo for cheaper

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

You could probably get by with a 600W PSU and if you aren't overclocking your CPU you don't really need a 212 EVO.

550w is more then enough and the 212 evo is better in every way because the stock coolers crap. id save invest a bit more and get a unlocked cpu 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

550w is more then enough and the 212 evo is better in every way because the stock coolers crap. id save invest a bit more and get a unlocked cpu 

The stock cooler works fine.

The stock cooler works fine.

runs quiet but can't cool for shit 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

You don't need an SSD at that budget. Go for a bigger hard drive instead. 

Also a 2gb 760 is more than enough for high end gaming. I would put money towards getting a core i7-4790k  

I got 750w psu in case in the future I want to CF

What is high end gaming? I have a 780 and I don't get 60 FPS on some games?

then you have other bottlenecks or you're settings are too high. Settings like Uber sampling can't be handled by single graphics cards. 

Also keep in mind, games like battlefield and watchdogs aren't properly optimized in the first place. He wants a pc on a budget of £800. If he can run most games at ultra with anti aliasing at 4x instead of 16x I don't think its a huge sacrifice. 

I would get an 550W PSU, some H97 MOBO as you have got an non k CPU so you can't overclock you won't need an 212 EVO a stock cooler will be enough but cooler is better  :) .

So the  I can't overclock the processor unless  Get a K processor right?

So the  I can't overclock the processor unless  Get a K processor right?

correct

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

The thing is the z97 and h97 with CF are around the same price. What is the actual difference between these to MOBO except one is for overclocking and one isn't? Can you still use a non K processor on a z97?

You don't need an SSD at that budget. Go for a bigger hard drive instead. 

Also a 2gb 760 is more than enough for high end gaming. I would put money towards getting a core i7-4790k  

Why don't I want an ssd, I swear it loads much quicker especially when I'm going to be playing games like skyrim and fallout which have loads of loading screens.

Atm I'm planning to build my own gaming Pc with a budget of £800 what do you think? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/dLRvD3

Build itself is alright, not a fan of the case though!!! AHHAHAH Did anybody see what I did there? No? Okay :(

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

psu is overkill, 600w, 650w would suffice

I know that but I plan later to use CF

Why don't I want an ssd, I swear it loads much quicker especially when I'm going to be playing games like skyrim and fallout which have loads of loading screens.

Yeah but it's a 120 gig SSD. Considering that games like fallout and skyrim install about 20-25 gigs each how many games can you store on your drive at any one time? Are you going to download and install them every time you want to play or isn't it just better to have them installed on the drive itself for whenever you're in the mood.

Also for the record I have a 7200 rpm drive. The difference in loading times between an SSD and a 7200 rpm drive is about 2-3 seconds. It's much, much, much faster than on the 360 or PS3. The trade off you're asking for just isn't worth it. The only thing that'll really load faster is windows and that'll shave about 7 seconds off. I get where you're coming from but with a limited budget I think you're better off getting a more powerful processor and future proofing rather than insisting on an SSD that'll shave a few seconds off your load times.    

Keep the SSD and the HDD for mass storage.

Anyway - get a k unlocked CPU for that cooler to be worth it and get a z board with the k processor.

Case: Define R4 (Black - Window) | PSU: EVGA Supernova 850w Gold | Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB) | CPU: Intel i7 4790K (Devil's Canyon) Delidded with CLU  GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 TI | Cooler: Corsair H100i with CLU | Extra: NZXT Hue