Best 1080p IPS Monitor? *Budget*

Grayson Stonyhammer

I asked what was the best 1440p monitor before, but you guys made it clear to me that I couldn't be able to run it with good frame rate. Thank you guys for that, as I am now looking for a good 1080p IPS monitor for gaming!

Yes I know TN is better for gaming, but I don't need a 120Hz monitor, and color is important for me as I do not only game. 

System specs

AMD FX-8320

EVGA GTX 760 2GB SUPERCLOCKED

8GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS BLUE EDITION 2133 SPEED

MUST haves

60Hz Refresh rate

IPS Display

Good/Great color display (crisp, clear)

1920x1080p resolution 

Fast response time (5ms is okay, but nothing over it, lower is better)

Thin/frame-less design, not as important as everything else, but would be much appreciated. 

23-25 Inch Display 

HDMI Port(s)

$200.00 or UNDER

Must be able to buy on Amazon or Newegg :) 

Wouldn't you know it m8 I'm looking for the same thing.

Although a DVI/Display port would be nice as well.

Here's what I found, you can check amazon for it ( or wherever you plan on buying )

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX50914

@Grayson Stonyhammer

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Always wanna help guys like you but you always have too low of a budget.

Always wanna help guys like you but you always have too low of a budget.

$200.00 is not too low for a 1080p IPS monitor, as 2k is in the $400.00 range and 4K is in the $500+ range. 

I have seen MANY MANY MANY $200.00 1080p IPS monitors, I just don't know which is the best one, or most common one for the price and performance. :) 

$200.00 is not too low for a 1080p IPS monitor, as 2k is in the $400.00 range and 4K is in the $500+ range.

I have seen MANY MANY MANY $200.00 1080p IPS monitors, I just don't know which is the best one, or most common one for the price and performance. :)

Yeah I only settle for high end monitors like the PB278Q or PG278Q, which I have already payed in full on pre order.

If you had a bigger budget I would have recommended this, but it's 27" so I don't know if you would have went for it anyway.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1368&products_id=22547

Yeah I only settle for high end monitors like the PB278Q or PG278Q, which I have already payed in full on pre order.

If you had a bigger budget I would have recommended this, but it's 27" so I don't know if you would have went for it anyway.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1368&products_id=22547

I've seen that monitor in it's 23" form, It's really nice. I am waiting to see if I am gonna choose that based on people's suggestions. I don't like 27" because the pixels are much larger, and they are less clear as a smaller monitor such as a 23". 

I've seen that monitor in it's 23" form, It's really nice. I am waiting to see if I am gonna choose that based on people's suggestions. I don't like 27" because the pixels are much larger, and they are less clear as a smaller monitor such as a 23".

I went from a 24" to 27" and didn't notice the difference, and I sit pretty close to the monitor.

i would say ASUS VN248H. it's a 24 inch asus monitor good and crisp colors, thin frame, 5ms

costs 170$ on amazon.