Help me understanding

Nyxathid

http://imgur.com/bgPQ21Q .

No but seriously why are people supporting her ? i mean , she inst dumb . she is getting what she wants , and still people are stupid enough to support her , beacuse she doesnt give a SINGLE f*ck about what you think of her , in the end of the day , she is the one getting the money .

*Sorry for the typo on the title xD *understand* Please dont kill me

I'm sorry but wat?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I'm sorry but wat?

Did you read it ? i mean its fucking hilarious 

"World Famous Guides [for league of legends]"

she can also build PCs with her bear hands

my sides when
95% sure she's trolling, not very good if real troll, if not trolling I didn't know people came in this flavor of stupid.

Error: 410

Did you read it ? i mean its fucking hilarious 

Like everybody else said, this makes 0 sense without context.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

>can build a computer with my bear hands

bearhands_lr1.jpg

>Languages: American only

3871725-1373030102489649.png

>Activities and interests: (lists people)

>references: google.com

>1600 rating and "resorative druid" in WoW as if that's an accomplishment

>multiple double-spaced spacings between words

>redundant "as well as"-'s.

I wouldn't hire her.

edit: This is a poorly made resume from Kaceytron, a streamer who half-relies on her cleavage, and half-relies on what she calls her "trolling".

I personally don't enjoy her. I'll stopping ragging on her here, but still. You know. Just not my thing.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Like everybody else said, this makes 0 sense without context.

Okay sorry let me put the dots on the i . So Kaceytron is a "female gamer" that basically put her cleavage on stream and gets money of it and a friend sent me her resume and while i was reading it , i thought it was funny ,beacuse shit like "best guides for lol"

"Rank 14 on HS ," Resto 1600 Rating on WoW" is just completely funny  . And what i find more stupid is that people are supporting her , by giving her 3 dollars for her to say what they wrote on the donation. So just help me understand what is the point of people going on her stream and giving 3 dollars for her to read what they think about her 

>can build a computer with my bear hands

bearhands_lr1.jpg

>Languages: American only

3871725-1373030102489649.png

>Activities and interests: (lists people)

>references: google.com

>1600 rating and "resorative druid" in WoW as if that's an accomplishment

>multiple double-spaced spacings between words

>redundant "as well as"-'s.

I wouldn't hire her.

edit: This is a poorly made resume from Kaceytron, a streamer who half-relies on her cleavage, and half-relies on what she calls her "trolling".

I personally don't enjoy her. I'll stopping ragging on her here, but still. You know. Just not my thing.

Yeh , but STILL people support her even tho they dont want to . (i guess)

Okay sorry let me put the dots on the i . So Kaceytron is a "female gamer" that basically put her cleavage on stream and gets money of it and a friend sent me her resume and while i was reading it , i thought it was funny ,beacuse shit like "best guides for lol"

"Rank 14 on HS ," Resto 1600 Rating on WoW" is just completely funny  . And what i find more stupid is that people are supporting her , by giving her 3 dollars for her to say what they wrote on the donation. So just help me understand what is the point of people going on her stream and giving 3 dollars for her to read what they think about her 

thank you, that is quite funny now.

That's how the internet works. The most beta of beta males throws money and attention at female attention whores on the internet because in their mind, they believe this strange woman will have sex with them.