CPU Idle increased suddenly

My CPU's cooled by a custom water-loop and always used to idle at 25-30 degrees Celsius (about 2 weeks ago), but now my PC is idling at 35-44 degrees Celsius. However, underload I still get the same 55 degrees Celsius max I always used to get. What is going on? 

If only we all could afford 8 SSD's in Raid 0  :wub:

did the ambient temps rise? 

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

did the ambient temps rise? 

Yes, but not that much, the UK are making out there's a heat wave, but I would not call 24 degrees a heatwave. My ambient temp has gone from 18 to 22 celsius.

bump, really need help.

bump, really need help.

Its the humidity here in the UK that is the issue, it makes it feel hotter than it really is.

Might be because you installed some program that runs in the background?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

Might be because you installed some program that runs in the background?

CPU usage fluxuates between 0-1% so its not background programs

Its the humidity here in the UK that is the issue, it makes it feel hotter than it really is.

Maybe that's it I will have to wait for a cooler day then. But my temps have been like this for the last fortnight now. Its weird my load temp hasn't been affected IMO.

AMD or Intel? if it's intel, I don't see much of a problem because even my stock pentium with a h80i is 34 idle.

if it's AMD it's a little high, but than again once installed my friends stock cooler wrong and he had 50idle in bios xD oops.

CPU usage fluxuates between 0-1% so its not background programs

Maybe that's it I will have to wait for a cooler day then. But my temps have been like this for the last fortnight now. Its weird my load temp hasn't been affected IMO.

Than it's probably just the change in U.K temperature. :)

edit: like for example. it's nice a cooler in the early morning (9am) and i can feel a little chiller than it was yesterday and now i'm idling at 28 on both cores. but probably mid day or evening it will go up.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Humble Bee

Actually,you don't need to care about idle temps.They mean nothing.If the load temps are the same as they used to be,everything is fine ;)

Just let it go xD

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Humble Bee

Actually,you don't need to care about idle temps.They mean nothing.If the load temps are the same as they used to be,everything is fine ;)

Just let it go xD

Yeah that's a good point, I'll Have to let it go, But I was just so used to seeing my temps lower than they are now, that I kinda... in a weird way miss it ;)

AMD or Intel? if it's intel, I don't see much of a problem because even my stock pentium with a h80i is 34 idle.

if it's AMD it's a little high, but than again once installed my friends stock cooler wrong and he had 50idle in bios xD oops.

Than it's probably just the change in U.K temperature. :)

edit: like for example. it's nice a cooler in the early morning (9am) and i can feel a little chiller than it was yesterday and now i'm idling at 28 on both cores. but probably mid day or evening it will go up.

Its a 2600k @4.5GHz, so yeah maybe it is the weather atm. If not maybe its time I change my coolant as it has been 6 months (no gunk build up can be seen, happy I have a clear CPU Block)