replacement fan for dark knight II sd 1283

jimi

i just purchased a dark knight II cooler and is really impressed with its performance, but i'm looking for a quiet  replacement pwm fan. the stock fan works well but it becomes loud when rpm's reach 1900- 2200rpm.

any recommendations on what fan to get? thanks

i just purchased a dark knight II cooler and is really impressed with its performance, but i'm looking for a quiet  replacement pwm fan. the stock fan works well but it becomes loud when rpm's reaches 1900- 2200rpm.

Noctua P12 or Be Quiet Silent Wings 2

"Rawr XD"

i just purchased a dark knight II cooler and is really impressed with its performance, but i'm looking for a quiet  replacement pwm fan. the stock fan works well but it becomes loud when rpm's reaches 1900- 2200rpm.

Ah...the DK2.  Great cooler with great looks as well....make sure you pick up some more mounting posts.  I used Akasa Apache's on mine and was happy :D  Included a link for the mounts as they are hard to find....

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_407_696&products_id=27422

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29365

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

its hard to find akasa's here, im thinking of getting cm jetflo's and running it at 1600rpm

its hard to find akasa's here, im thinking of getting cm jetflo's and running it at 1600rpm

Can you score these from Newegg.....they are similar to the Akasa Apache and about 4.00 dollars cheaper US....have not used them, but have heard other LTT members talk.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200068

If not, good luck and happy cooling with those JetFlos......

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

I put on a 120 Silent 12 from Gelid. Cools well enough and is real quiet, even for my i5 2500k at 4.6ghz

IGWCwJa.jpg