I got a one here

Lambo8675309

I am trying to enter in the contest jayztwocents and Linus are doing and for the life of me I cannot get the YouTube video's to go into my post what's the secret here?? I tried copying link cant do that.

I take it you only signed up for the giveaway

You just post the link without any special bb code.

It should work.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Signing up just for the contest? tumblr_md3km1WX3v1qlvd4eo1_250.gif

I joke. Just search the As Fast As Possible channel. And copy and paste the link of the video. Should work. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Although this is all true I have ben watching both for a while. im just not much for signing in all the time and all that. but the graphics card is worth it. mine is but and old one still works so it never hurts to try for it!

Signing up just for the contest? tumblr_md3km1WX3v1qlvd4eo1_250.gif

I joke. Just search the As Fast As Possible channel.

Hot fuzz!!! Have you met the Andies yet?

Yeah, just copy and paste the link, without any bbcode and it should be fine

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Hot fuzz!!! Have you met the Andies yet?

Yeah, just copy and paste the link, without any bbcode and it should be fine

tumblr_ma2xr8GYRs1rsykvdo1_500.gif

Sure have. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1. Bring your mouse to the top of the browser in youtube

click on the address bar

press ctrl+c or right click and copy

paste into the forum

Compatible with Windows 95

I am trying to enter in the contest jayztwocents and Linus are doing and for the life of me I cannot get the YouTube video's to go into my post what's the secret here?? I tried copying link cant do that.

- Go to video of choice.

- Go to the URL bar and highlight the area.

- Hold Control + C to copy the link.

- Go into your forum post.

- Hold Control + V to paste the link into your post.

- If the video does not Embed automatically delete the 's' in https.

- Go onto all Dazza the Dragon's posts, like them and kiss his feet.

Welcome to the forums.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

I have figured all this out!!! i Knew i wasn't technologically challenged! I was using Internet explorer and i could not get anything for the forum to work besides simple typing. i have chrome now and it took 6 seconds to finish my post. thanks to all and for future people IE doesnt work well with Linus.

I have figured all this out!!! i Knew i wasn't technologically challenged! I was using Internet explorer and i could not get anything for the forum to work besides simple typing. i have chrome now and it took 6 seconds to finish my post. thanks to all and for future people IE doesnt work well with Linus.

It's a conspiracy!!!

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Or just lack of care by the company in todays market to produce quality stuff!!!