for the belgium & netherlands peeps...

BenD

I would like to know a good store to try out some higher end headphones in belgium (dutch speaking part) or the netherland "close" to the border if possible , i can't seem to find the time fo find one myself & it would help me a lot if you guys would reach out to me and point out some good spots!

there is only so much a review can tell & i feel it's time to take the next step in audio enjoyment :)

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Baxshop en Redcoon

Not sure if you have Mediamarkt, but that is usually a good place to find headphones, at least in Germany.

lol

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Not sure if you have Mediamarkt, but that is usually a good place to find headphones, at least in Germany.

yeah... their best is a sennheiser momentum, wich i couldn't care less about... and there is a lot of beats ...

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

yeah... their best is a sennheiser momentum, wich i couldn't care less about... and there is a lot of beats ...

I think it must vary from shop to shop then. I've been in some where they had a nice lineup of headphones.

I think it must vary from shop to shop then. I've been in some where they had a nice lineup of headphones.

damn it i forgot to check today :D That is why I loled, I always saw massive amount of headphones at the audio section but never cared to take a look what they actually offer ^_^ probably what BenD has said.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.