Would this laptop work well with a ViDock?

(Sorry for the double post; I posted this in the "mobile" subforum yesterday morning but have got no views or replies, so I figured I'd post it here.)

Sup guys.

I got this laptop fairly recently for a C programming course I took at a university for 3 weeks. As of now, I don't really use it now, as I can now program at home on my desktop. However, I want to use this laptop more. And what better way than to make it into a gaming machine, which is what I do most on a PC anyways.

I discovered this product called the ViDock (http://www.villageinstruments.com/tiki-index.php?page=ViDock), some of you guys may have already heard about it, but for those who haven't, it essentially allows you to use your regular desktop graphics card on your laptop via mounting it externally.

My question doesn't really require knowledge about the ViDock itself; I would just like to know if this laptop would perform well with something like a 660 Ti or some budget oriented graphics card. Maybe something like the 2GB 750 Ti models. I'm looking to play games like Counter Strike Global Offensive, Arma 3, Battlefield 4/Hardline, and later this year GTA V. Of course the monitor I'll be using would be 1080p, and I don't expect to get steady 60 FPS maxed settings, just playable framerates.

The laptop I have is the Toshiba C55-B5200 (http://www.toshiba.com/us/computers/laptops/satellite/C50/C55-B5200); as you can see, the price isn't actually that bad for what you get. You get 6GB of GDDR5 RAM that's unreplaceable, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, and an i3 34005U CPU. All of the specs would be considered pretty good for a gamine machine, but it's the processor that I'm concerned about.

I know that nowadays gaming is more reliant on the graphics card more than ever, but I was just wondering if this computer would work well with the said previously stated graphics cards mounted via the ViDock.

Thanks in advance.

PC Specs

PC Specs - CPU: Intel Core i7 3970X @ 3.5 GHz CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Graphics Card: x2 NVidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked Editions Watercooled by Corsair HG10 N780s w/ Corsair H90s Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD w/ 1TB WD Blue HDD 7200 RPM HDD  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79  PSU: NZXT HALE90 V2 NP-1GM-1200A 1200W Audio: Mayflower Electronics Objective2 Bamboo Amplifier w/ Mayflower Electronics ODAC & Mayflower Electronics Modified Fostex T50RP Headphones V3 w/ Antlion Mod Mic Case: Fractal Design Define R5 OS: Windows 7 Professional Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical w/ Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad Keyboard: Camo Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless  w/ Cherry MX Black switches w/ Custom Keycaps Monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p 1ms response time 144hz + 2 other monitors

Yeah this setup would work, as the dual core with hyperthreading should be enough for gaming, and the 6GB of ram should be OK, BUT the only problem is that I'm pretty sure the laptop doesn't have an express card input. (An express card is what you use to connect your vi dock to your laptop).