Want to Game Stream Without a Sheild Device?

"Limelight" Just installed this App the other day and been enjoying game streaming without the need of an Nvidia shield and wanted to share. 

Heres a couple images.

C6DJekXl.jpghT2S47el.jpg

UxtJNeOl.jpg

The Bluetooth controller with my S4 seems to distort the WiFi signal but still playable and works pretty well :)

There is a range of controllers that work so maybe some work better than others. I also had the problem

where some games have controller support but don't work on here for example battlefield 4.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.limelight&hl=en_GB <<<<<- The Link to the app

-For the sweet mother of snip-

.-. Linus and Slick already did this in a couple of videoes

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

ooh i didnt know just thought it was awesome

ooh i didnt know just thought it was awesome

I kind of figured :P and yeah itis and I've done similar and came the same conclusion as Linus and Slick did. And here is the almost series they did on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xb37DzDEyM

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I kind of figured :P and yeah itis and I've done similar and came the same conclusion as Linus and Slick did. And here is the almost series they did on it...

Thanks for making me feel great lol just wanna get into the forum more haha :P

Thanks for making me feel great lol just wanna get into the forum more haha :P

Your welcome also if someone has a long message or something like videos in their message do what's on the forum called snipping (Look up at my first comment on your original comment ) cause I just had to scroll through you quoting me w/ 3 videoes.... It's slightly rude. Also always follow your own posts xD theres a little check box when posting (the original post) to make this easy.... Also if you see a post you just aplain agree with and really have no response too just hit the like button to prevent spam D:

Your welcome also if someone has a long message or something like videos in their message do what's on the forum called snipping (Look up at my first comment on your original comment ) cause I just had to scroll through you quoting me w/ 3 videoes.... It's slightly rude. Also always follow your own posts xD theres a little check box when posting (the original post) to make this easy.... Also if you see a post you just aplain agree with and really have no response too just hit the like button to prevent spam D:

Just changed it sorry thanks for the tips bud. :)

True, although there are a couple of differences here... for example the OP is using limelight instead splashtop, they are also using a bluetooth controller which I assumed is connected to the phone, instead of an xbox 360 controller that was wirelessly connected to the PC.

True, although there are a couple of differences here... for example the OP is using limelight instead splashtop, they are also using a bluetooth controller which I assumed is connected to the phone, instead of an xbox 360 controller that was wirelessly connected to the PC.

Yes your correct Im using limelight and the controller is connect to the phone :)

Yes your correct Im using limelight and the controller is connect to the phone :)

Sounds like it's better than ghetto shield :)

How is the latency? and do you think it's good enough that you would actually consider using it more than once for gaming?

Sounds like it's better than ghetto shield :)

How is the latency? and do you think it's good enough that you would actually consider using it more than once for gaming?

Yeah its actually usable im on 5ghz WiFi and even with my brother playing Dayz in another room killing bandwidth it works really well its actually a viable solution thats alot cheaper if you already have a 5ghz android device. :) I get around 50ms ping but its playable