No bootvdevice detected

I've recently ran into an issue where my pc dose no boot device press any key I press any key and then it boots into wondows I've cleared camps and reset boot order and nothing yet

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Sorry on mobile didn't notice was wrong section mod please move?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

go to your bios  maby the  boot devices r selected or ur drive is dead try to select the right harddrive  and set it in the bios the the first boot drive  if you dont know  how to get in the bios press dell on your keyboard while booting

Yep cleared cmos and reset boot order stated above it is a corsair neutron 128gb was fine till I formatted it to run win 8th.1 for close to 2 years

i had that problem with one of my OCZ VERTEX 2 drives just completely format that drive  if you have an other pc or laptop  put it in there and format it  not the fast format then put it back in and instal windows again then it should work if that doesnt work then  ur ssd is bricked

Lol to lazy to do that I don't shut it off oftan so I can deal with the 3 min boot time

haha oke :P  but if your ssd is bricked try this first dont throw money away  and buy a new one if this fixes it :P

Im thinking my mbr got fucked up no issues with a ubuntu install