Who is ready for Luke Tech Tips Week?!

He should dress up and act like linus for the whole week. Would make for some great videos.

Or act like Linus by yelling at the rest of employees just for fun

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I am, they had a straw poll on the wan show about this already though.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I am, they had a straw poll on the wan show about this already though.

I know i voted im excited to see what he does

I'm wet

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

And I voted for wet. Because it's hot in my house, so I was sweating thats why i was wet. :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I'm wet for it!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm just wondering what sort of stuff slick and the rest of the gang are getting up to whilst linus is gone. I'd have AC installed and running by the end of the week lol.

Linus is seriously cheap about that, AC isn't all that expensive to run. At least not here in the states, but I can't exactly speak for Canada

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm just wondering what sort of stuff slick and the rest of the gang are getting up to whilst linus is gone. I'd have AC installed and running by the end of the week lol.

Linus is seriously cheap about that, AC isn't all that expensive to run. At least not here in the states, but I can't exactly speak for Canada

I bet it's BS and when the crew aren't there he wheels out a portable AC from every closet and enjoys the icy deliciousness all to himself. :D

I bet it's BS and when the crew aren't there he wheels out a portable AC from every closet and enjoys the deliciousness to himself. :D

I seriously don't get it though. Why in hell is he so damned cheap about it? He could at least give his employee's the option of splitting the AC bill amongst the entire company, which wouldn't be a whole hell of a lot. And if I remember correctly the fan base already offered to pay to have AC installed (which if that's a modern house, which it looks to be, there should already be AC installed.)

I seriously don't get it though. Why in hell is he so damned cheap about it? He could at least give his employee's the option of splitting the AC bill amongst the entire company, which wouldn't be a whole hell of a lot. And if I remember correctly the fan base already offered to pay to have AC installed (which if that's a modern house, which it looks to be, there should already be AC installed.)

I still think it's a joke, either that or the heat's really not that bad, it is Canada after all, here in UK nobody has AC on a large scale because for 85% of the year it's gonna be switched off.

Of course all the cars have AC but my house doesn't, it's not worth installing it here but next time I move I will install an AC system for those odd super hot days (rare)

I still think it's a joke, either that or the heat's really not that bad, it is Canada after all, here in UK nobody has AC on a large scale because for 85% of the year it's gonna be switched off.

Of course all the cars have AC but my house doesn't, it's not worth installing it here but next time I move I will install an AC system for those odd super hot days (rare)

Same in the UK we only need its for maybe 4 weeks of the year haha

Yup, I'm in the south east and right now I've got a window open with a fan hanging in the window and it's lovely in here.

If it's really hot then I have a megatree in my garden so I just go and sit under that and chill with a cup of tea like an old man. :lol:

Yup, I'm in the south east and right now I've got a window open with a fan hanging in the window and it's lovely in here.

If it's really hot then I have a megatree in my garden so I just go and sit under that and chill with a cup of tea like an old man. :lol:

Ah Im the other side in bristol were a bit overcast here but past couple weeks have been lovely :) extreme winter here we come

Ah Im the other side in bristol were a bit overcast here but past couple weeks have been lovely :) extreme winter here we come

The only problem with this country in winter is when all motorists completely lose the ablilty to drive if we have one inch of snow lol.

I will happily trade weather with you. It's in the high 90's here in Virginia on the east coast of the US. Not to mention the ridiculous humidity (going outside feels like walking into a hot thick soup and you instantly start sweating) Hopefully "global warming" follows it's predicted path and this area becomes and "arctic" region.

God I wish I could live in antarctica... I like the winter lol

The only problem with this country in winter is when all motorists completely lose the ablilty to drive if we have one inch of snow lol.

We get that here, but from the simple appearence of snow, any actual accumulation pretty much brings everything to a halt because people for some reason have trouble driving in snow. I never did, even in my 3000gt sports car, which was only front wheel drive.

Yep I may only be 19 but when I was 16 and on my moped the amount of times i could of been knock of was stupid safely in a car now.... well as much as i can be ;)

I will happily trade weather with you. It's in the high 90's here in Virginia on the east coast of the US. Not to mention the ridiculous humidity (going outside feels like walking into a hot thick soup and you instantly start sweating) Hopefully "global warming" follows it's predicted path and this area becomes and "arctic" region.

Feel for you man lets all beg for the all mighty happy medium of weather :)

Yep I may only be 19 but when I was 16 and on my moped the amount of times i could of been knock of was stupid safely in a car now.... well as much as i can be ;)

lol I rode a moped when I was 16.

Feel for you man lets all beg for the all mighty happy medium of weather :)

Happy medium? I honeslty would like an Ice age. I'm fat and I sweat in my sleep even though we keep the house at 70 degrees F. Let the planet freeze, then I can finally walk around outside with a shirt off and be comfortable.

We get that here, but from the simple appearence of snow, any actual accumulation pretty much brings everything to a halt because people for some reason have trouble driving in snow. I never did, even in my 3000gt sports car, which was only front wheel drive.

Shit son, dat virgina tide is made of sunlight.

I drive an accord lol it can drive anywhere anytime it's the most boring car I've ever owned but also the most dependable it seems, before that I had an E46 328i stick shift and before that a subaru impreza WRX.

Or act like Linus by yelling at the rest of employees just for fun

Yea like in the middle of a video Luke should go like, Speaking of... (like Linus) and he should wear earrings