Dev support on Nvidia devices

Go to solution Solved by DildorTheDecent,

So I'm going to be buying the new Shield tablet and the last thing before I purchase is dev support for the tablet. From for instance the Tegra Note - how are custom roms and rooting on these tabs ?? Are there Cyaongen roms or any other big roms ?? 

Thnx ! 

Don't bother searching here. Just look about on XDA developers. XDA mods say they will give the tablet its own sub-forum soon enough. 

So I'm going to be buying the new Shield tablet and the last thing before I purchase is dev support for the tablet. From for instance the Tegra Note - how are custom roms and rooting on these tabs ?? Are there Cyaongen roms or any other big roms ?? 

Thnx ! 

Thnx !

Most likely at some point in time. All the Shield tablet is an Android tablet nothing more. 

This all depends on someone bothers to develop a custom ROM for it. 

EDIT: It looks like the Tegra Note 7 doesn't have any ROMS as of yet. 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nvidia-tegra-note-7#romList

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Thnx ! 

Don't bother searching here. Just look about on XDA developers. XDA mods say they will give the tablet its own sub-forum soon enough. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III