Help Me decide!

if you enjoy playing modern games, defenetly a better gpu that will allow you to run your favorite games at 1080p 60fps 8xMSAA and full eye candy for truly epic gaming experience :D

...ohhh and a 1080p monitor 24inch minimum i would recommend 27inch 1080p 60hz as you are very unlikely to notice any difference between 60 and 120fps as only about 1 gamer out of 10 can tell the difference between them...120hz is IMHO a gimmick and is not worth your money.

GPU i would recommend R9 290 

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Let me ask you something. Are you satisfied with your current peripherals? Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad, Headset, Monitor, lighting, or desk/chair? 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Let me ask you something. Are you satisfied with your current peripherals? Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad, Headset, Monitor, lighting, or desk/chair? 

Just desk and chair i dont like wich i have added to the list

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

if you enjoy playing modern games, defenetly a better gpu that will allow you to run your favorite games at 1080p 60fps 8xMSAA and full eye candy for truly epic gaming experience :D

...ohhh and a 1080p monitor 24inch minimum i would recommend 27inch 1080p 60hz as you are very unlikely to notice any difference between 60 and 120fps as only about 1 gamer out of 10 can tell the difference between them...120hz is IMHO a gimmick and is not worth your money.

GPU i would recommend R9 290 

hmm 500 left, 290x?

hmm 500 left, 290x?

nope, R9 290...the R9 290X is only about 6% better than the 290 and if you compare price you will rather have the money to put on something else mate! ..the cheapest R9 290X is 135$ more expensive than the the cheapest R9 290 ATM... :S

MAN, telling you this okay, if you want a good gaming monitor this is an awesome deal on newegg ATM this one is 27inch 2ms led backlight 300cd it has a 170$ rebate ATM:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014378&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

You should get this, it's really a good good good monitor.

Specs on this are through the roof!

IF only i would be a united state resident i would order one for myself right away god damnit :(

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Or wait for 800 series.. Or even 390 ...

Wait for the GTX 1000 series or the R9 590X.  :lol:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Wait for the GTX 1000 series or the R9 590X.  :lol:

nahhh...i would wait for the GTX Titan ZZ platinum black 2018...or the R10 695x2 :ph34r:

MATE, GPU's these days are total overkill you can have an R9 290 for 350$ in the US aTM that max out EVERY freakin games out there...how much you think you will have to spend for a brand spanking new GTX 880?! 580$?... 620$ maybe ?!...pfff not worth the wait! The 800 series have been confirmed to be another kepler card on top of that...it will perform only slightly better and will be hot as hell i'm sure. It won't smell good this time i'm convinced NVIDIA will give us a slighlty beefier overclocked kepler card while we wait for maxwell architecture for one more year.

I think you don't realise how much better an R9 290 is compared to the GPU that you run ATM:

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1034?vs=1068

nahhh...i would wait for the GTX Titan 2018...

GTX 9001. Best GPU ever.  :lol:

But yeah, the reason I said to wait even longer is this: do or die. Either you keep waiting for the something "better" meaning you don't do anything and there's no rig at all or you get the best rig you can now. Which do you think is the better idea? Wait forever or dive in? That's life in a nutshell. Stay indecisive and lose everything or jump in and get something out of it.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

hmm Maybe i should drop 800 on 2 290's and and a $100 h100i and frickin OC the hell out of everything (joking)

hmm Maybe i should drop 800 on 2 290's and and a $100 h100i and frickin OC the hell out of everything (joking)

at stock your CPU is plenty to feed 4 of these R9 290's in most games...and a single one of these bad boys run's anything on max details! i don't get it..

Personally I don't trust liqiud cooling, there's difference of opinion on this - I would recommend a dark rock 3 or noctua air cooler (take the dark rock) :ph34r:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

at stock your CPU is plenty to feed 4 of these R9 290's in most games...and a single one of these bad boys run's anything on max details! i don't get it..

i know :)

If i sell my 7870 for around 100 bucks i have 740

If i sell my 7870 for around 100 bucks i have 740

you should have already ordered the monitor that i've linked for you before the deal run's out!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014378&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

...and with the rest get an R9 290 and enjoy...

i'd go with this one:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powercolor-video-card-axr92904gbd5ppdhe

or THIS ONE:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-912v308002

you should have already ordered the monitor that i've linked for you before the deal run's out!!

...and with the rest get an R9 290 and enjoy...

i'd go with this one:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powercolor-video-card-axr92904gbd5ppdhe

or THIS ONE:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-912v308002

ill take the PCS+, but do you think that 1 290 is enough to dual monitor?

Just desk and chair i dont like wich i have added to the list

Alright than. This is my setup, the L-Shaped desk can be found for $60 and the chair for $70 in staples. Another recommendation is going for a wider (non L-shaped desk).

Sorry, LinusTech won't let me show any images  :(

Ergonomics is KEY!  ;)

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Alright than. This is my setup, the L-Shaped desk can be found for $60 and the chair for $70 in staples. Another recommendation is going for a wider (non L-shaped desk).

Sorry, LinusTech won't let me show any images  :(

Ergonomics is KEY!  ;)

Thank you! that desk looks very nice!

ill take the PCS+, but do you think that 1 290 is enough to dual monitor?

why would you want to play games with two monitors you will have a big black stripe in the middle its not very practical imho...but if you mean running a game on one screen while watching youtube on tbe other then yes, any gpu can do that it affect performance by less than 1% it's negligeable.

why would you want to play games with two monitors you will have a big black stripe in the middle its not very practical imho...but if you mean running a game on one screen while watching youtube on tbe other then yes, any gpu can do that it affect performance by less than 1% it's negligeable.

Ya thats what i meant, like a battlescreen.