Complaint: people who don't operate on logical choices

Everything is wrong with what he is doing:

1. He has been hyping me up for no reason

2. There is no logical argument behind his decision

3. Next week another part could be out of stock, big chance actually.

4. He had an opportunity to order earlier, then almost lost all his PC money, luckily he didn't, but he complained to me while it was happening: Shit man I should have bought the parts then when I could. Meaning he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

I don't get one part, why not buy all the parts beside the 290x, that is silly. about just buying from one retailer i understand, i have my goto store as i know they are trustworthy, rather not risk buying from some retailer and find out warranty is shite, product is refurbished (happened to me allot) or damaged.

:/

I don't get one part, why not buy all the parts beside the 290x, that is silly. about just buying from one retailer i understand, i have my goto store as i know they are trustworthy, rather not risk buying from some retailer and find out warranty is shite, product is refurbished (happened to me allot) or damaged.

Yeah but the 290 seller IS reliable, 10 year anniversary they even had this year, and it's known in the Netherlands.

And I guess he wants all the parts at the same time, beats me why, he is not thinking straight I am telling you.