Sony resonds to EA's sub service

Rafy

Do you want to know what's also offensive? Your language. If you can't have a discussion without cursing at people, and making assumptions that this person knows your situation just stop using the replying. He/she didn't know your situation how about you explain it to him/her without being hostile. You're an adult act like one. Also to play devil's advocate you don't know how much he/she may be making either said person might not be on a great salary as well.

1)I didn't say it was offensive, I said "borderline" for a reason. It's distasteful at worst but not offensive.

2)I didn't personally offend anybody, that is to say I didn't curse at him I just curse and argue the points made but not vs the person behind them. There's a big difference between "I think that what you're saying it's stupid" and "You are stupid" Reasonable people can disagree, strongly so, without crossing that line.

3)If you really care that much about a discussion you wouldn't derail it with a pointless attack at my vulgar but again, not actually against CoC language.

-------

Current Rig

-------