Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

The question should not be why or why not they are giving this away. The question should be how fast can I expect it to land on my doorstep. Because it's great to be in a give away. If you get the product before its shelf life expires. Does no one think of these sorts of things?

Disclaimer: The above content is intended for a mature audience and non-troll type creatures. It also contains 99.99% sarcasm. Which can sometimes be mistaken for either trolling or being "That Guy". So please read responsibly. Although I doubt you got this far.

who would hating having a PSU and a GPU.. that's will make a very nice HTPC for me:D

This is what taught me about Mech keyboards

and this is why i've been saving for watercooling

8th of August it's my birthday!!! =)

For Jayztwocents:

Would love to say Thank you very much for this video. Learn a lot about watercooling from here.

For Techquickie:
http://youtu.be/VuP6I0mOb1s?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

For helping me which processor to get for my new Rig.

Would love to thank both for helping out.

Techquickie:

Jay's

Intel Core i5 4670K, MSI GTX760, Thermalright AXP-100, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD,  Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD, ASRock M8.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fBeeGHozSY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi! I am subbed to both of you, and my favourite videos are:

and

Techquickie
NAS is great

JayzTwoCents
Overclocking!

I would really like to win this especially cause it's the day before my birthday .. a dream come true because I have no graphics card

how do I post a link? I see  a link button but it opens some weird box that wants email address and other non sense.

I would really like to win this especially cause it's the day before my birthday .. a dream come true because I have no graphics card

Just wanna say that I love both of your channels and really apreciate the time and effort you guys make in putting good videos.

Anyway, my favorite TechQuickie video is,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VDP5TCAK2c

And my favorite Jayztwocents video is,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXAFYNE7Cl0

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Techquickie: 

JayzTwoCents:

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches