r9 280x

The_Crazy_Chicken

though mentioning brown PCB my mobo has that (really dark, but brown) and now you can just imagine that color combo

Same......

Couldn't find a good m-atx z77 mobo in 2014 so the one i have was the only choice.The good thing is that there's stuff everywhere and you can't tell if it's brown or black :D

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Same......

Couldn't find a good m-atx z77 mobo in 2014 so the one i have was the only choice.The good thing is that there's stuff everywhere and you can't tell if it's brown or black :D

until you try to take a picture to show someone and the PCB looks like a turd

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

until you try to take a picture to show someone and the PCB looks like a turd

With a flash O.o

I'd rather have green lol.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

With a flash O.o

I'd rather have green lol.

well cases are not what you call a bright environment  

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

What's wrong with blue PCBs? As long as they're not green I don't see the big deal with PCB colors

Well, I have nothing against them, in fact I think it's good to have diversity, but I remember chats about people who just don't get HIS components because they are blue.

I would very much like blue pcb in fact where there is a case of a blue and white dominated rig.