Keyboard/mice help

ItxCrow

Hey, I need a new keyboard and mice.

MY budget is max 200$ for the keyboard and max 100$ for the mice.

I prefer a mechanical keyboard, switches don't matter. It's for Gaming.

They need to be White or they need to have  White Led.

Thanks,

Lord

What are you looking for keyboard wise would a mechanical keyboard be in your realm of thinking? Do you know what switch you'd like. In terms of a mouse are you aiming for a mouse that is good for work, gaming, mmo gaming?

"They need to be White or they can be black or anyother colour" ..... Eh? 

I would go with the Ducky Shine 3 for a keyboard. I have one with Brown switches and white backlight. The mouse is much more personal. Your type of grip, size of your hands and types of games you play will all come into affect for what you choose. I personally use the M95 as I have fairly large hands and play MMO games a lot.

Hi! What are you using the system for? Just gaming? What games do you play?

For example I play a ton of different games, from shooters to MMOs, and for the mouse I look something programmable and with a ton of buttons (that I do use). The Razer Naga 2014 and Logitech G600 are what I prefer, but many guys out there don't need that much keys. I'm used to having a million keybinds on every program I use.

What mechanical switches are you into? There are a lot of different switches aimed for different tastes. 

What are you looking for keyboard wise would a mechanical keyboard be in your realm of thinking? Do you know what switch you'd like. In terms of a mouse are you aiming for a mouse that is good for work, gaming, mmo gaming?

mechanical keybaord, and yes, it's for gaming

You haven't specified a switch so I'll try and find one that works for you. Are you looking for something that is linear and has a short travel distance then you may like a red, if you want something that requires a bit more force then a black. If you are looking for something that is tactile where you can feel the actuation point you may like a blue, if you want something harder a green. If you want a quieter version of a blue without the click then a brown. I would personally save your money and get something like a Cooler Master mech keyboard sure you can get a ducky but you aren't getting a ton outside the name. The quality is still there with the Cooler Master mech keyboards.

I would recommend something like this Browns are a good starting put in terms of mech keyboards however your personal taste may vary. I have a blue and a brown keyboard I love both for different reasons.

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406586244&sr=8-1&keywords=cooler+master+cherry+mx+brown

For your mouse well I don't know your usage scenario so its hard to pin point that. For general gaming I would say something like a g400.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104838&cm_re=logitech_mouse-_-26-104-838-_-Product

mechanical keybaord, and yes, it's for gaming