Amd A8 possible bottlnecking?

GfysPenguinz

i dont want to lose my data cant i upgrade my processor to  a better fm2  or a lower grade graphics card

That only applies to OEM computers (which the OP could have, I'm not sure), even then, calling Microsoft to activate it could very well still work with a different motherboard, it just won't activate automatically. Mirroring the hard drive is a bad idea if he upgrades his motherboard/cpu, please stop suggesting that.

I am using a mirrored HDD right now and it has been fine for well over a year of use 24/7. What are the caveats of a mirrored HDD as I was unaware that there are ?

I am using a mirrored HDD right now and it has been fine for well over a year of use 24/7. What are the caveats of a mirrored HDD as I was unaware that there are ?

If you are just replacing a hard drive it is generally fine to do. If you change motherboards Windows usually just crashes, especially if it is a big change like AMD to Intel. I'm not exactly sure why, I assume it has to do with drivers.

• 7 months later...

Hey man your fine don't worry i got the build what your getting it dose't bottleneck because I've been doing benchmarks on mine like crazy and testing in games too the GPU usage is at 85%-100% most of the times in games and the CPU's at 80%-95% my spec:

Possessor: AMD A8 6600k (3.9 GHz- 4.2Ghz turbo)

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon r9 280x club 3d 3GB GDDR5 (1000 MHz-1500 MHz boost)

Ram: 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Corsair vengeance LP (2x4GB ram sticks)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2

storage: 1TB WD green 7200 Rpm

Disk drive: Samsung 24x disk writer

yeah that's my spec and i highly recommend going on to the following link to have a look at this CPU: http://cpuboss.com/

to compare its performance  which is about the same performance as an i3 4150 or an i5 4440 or an fx 6300 i checked every where there about the same the only thing which lets the processor down is the physics scores which you can boost if you overclock.

whats the best fm2 i can get

you got enough fm2. ride it into the dirt. it might hinder the performance of the gpu somewhat, depending on the game, but so what.