SHSH 6.1.3 blobs for A5 chips

Tairetsu

here still trying to fix this fucking thing,so the Iphone 4s requires an SHSH blob to access the files of the OS or so it seems,or to install it,and I don't have any,because,the thing aint mine and I have no backup of them,I cant seem to find ANY on the Internet,every link I found with supposed files its broken or something,SO...IF any of you happens to have an Iphone 4s,and you haven't yet updated it to IOs7 or you have your own backup of 6.1.3,could you kindly share them with me?,I really need them.

here still trying to fix this fucking thing,so the Iphone 4s requires an SHSH blob to access the files of the OS or so it seems,or to install it,and I don't have any,because,the thing aint mine and I have no backup of them,I cant seem to find ANY on the Internet,every link I found with supposed files its broken or something,SO...IF any of you happens to have an Iphone 4s,and you haven't yet updated it to IOs7 or you have your own backup of 6.1.3,could you kindly share them with me?,I really need them.

SHSH is specific to your device. If you didn't backup yours then you can't just download one from somebody else.

"Rawr XD"

SHSH is specific to your device. If you didn't backup yours then you can't just download one from somebody else.

but if the phone does not save them how are you suppose to get them back?,I mean,after all you need them to do the downgrade.

but if the phone does not save them how are you suppose to get them back?,I mean,after all you need them to do the downgrade.

Starting from the 4s, you're not able to downgrade the firmware.

Starting from the 4s, you're not able to downgrade the firmware.

that kinda blows considering how IOs7 breaks the wi-fi on the Iphone4s and Apple seems to have no intention on fixing it.

You don't get them back. You had to have saved it when you still had iOS 6. You don't "lose" SHSH blobs as they are saved on Cydia servers, but if you didn't jailbreak and back them up before you updated to iOS 7 there's no going back. This is why I use Android and, at that, only bootloader-unlockable Androids, because the ability to downgrade software on any device can save you a lot of pain in the ass.

"Rawr XD"

that kinda blows considering how IOs7 breaks the wi-fi on the Iphone4s and Apple seems to have no intention on fixing it.

They probably will in iOS 8

"Rawr XD"

Did it? Wifi worked fine for me when I was running iOS 7 betas last year. Although I downgraded back to iOS 6 before GM.

You don't get them back. You had to have saved it when you still had iOS 6. You don't "lose" SHSH blobs as they are saved on Cydia servers, but if you didn't jailbreak and back them up before you updated to iOS 7 there's no going back. This is why I use Android and, at that, only bootloader-unlockable Androids, because the ability to downgrade software on any device can save you a lot of pain in the ass.

I get it,but I find dumb that the OS wont keep a register of it in its memory,or some way of recovering it in case something like this happens,the phone aint even mine,so I never made my research in this kind of stuff until now

They probably will in iOS 8

if the older models even get it...

Did it? Wifi worked fine for me when I was running iOS 7 betas last year. Although I downgraded back to iOS 6 before GM.

yeah its kinda weird,it seems it is a problem in the latest versions of IOs7,and it seems to be exclusive to the Iphone4s.

I get it,but I find dumb that the OS wont keep a register of it in its memory,or some way of recovering it in case something like this happens,the phone aint even mine,so I never made my research in this kind of stuff until now

Apple doesn't want you to be able to downgrade. If they didn't care then we wouldn't need SHSH blobs in the first place.

"Rawr XD"

if the older models even get it...

iPhone 4S and newer will get it

"Rawr XD"