Compact gaming pc

I wanna build the compact gaming pc with the core i7 4790k and the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ EVGA ACX Cooler using the case evga hadron air,do it fit.It is worth to overclocked.I use to setting at ultra titanfall 1080p...

Cool. Any questions or are you just sharing?

You don't need a 780 Ti and a 4790k to run titanfall @ 60fps on 1080p. You can do that on a 280X which is 3 times cheaper.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

For gaming go with a i5 4690K, games typically do not use the i7's hyperthreading, its more for video/photo editing/rendering and other very intensive tasks.

As for the GPU you could easily step it down to a GTX 760 and run the game on max settings (without AA or with very low AA), 1080p, 60+ FPS. (Go with the 770 if you want to crank it up to max with max AA)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I wanna build the compact gaming pc with the core i7 4790k and the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ EVGA ACX Cooler using the case evga hadron air,do it fit.It is worth to overclocked.I use to setting at ultra titanfall 1080p...

Well a couple of things:

1) With those specs you can run virtually ANYTHING maxed out at 1080p and expect over 60fps with very rare exceptions and future games maybe

2) As a rule of thumb, you can mostly forget about overclocking for m-itx small cases. And in fact for your intended purposes, specially on a really non-demanding game like Titanfall it would be a waste to attempt to overclock: The game should run well past 100fps maxed out and unless you have a really high end 120hz or 144hz monitor anything about 60 won't matter you just want to say above 60 minimum FPS

3) I would advise against that particular choice of case because it has a proprietary power supply of only 500 watts I think. It should be somewhat enough to run your system specs with a couple of mechanical drives and other components but you I'm not sure, please tell us the rest of the parts that you're considering to see if they would fit in that case and what will be your power requirement. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yes, everything will fit.

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 37.9 CFM CPU Cooler  ($44.98 @ OutletPC) 

Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Newegg) 

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($129.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Superclocked Video Card  ($669.99 @ Amazon) 

Optical Drive: EVGA 100-OD-S101-BR DVD/CD Writer  ($54.29 @ Amazon) 

Case Fan: Noctua NF-S12B FLX 59.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($21.98 @ OutletPC) 

Case Fan: Noctua NF-S12B FLX 59.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($21.98 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $1728.16

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-28 12:10 EDT-0400

Still if you're not against cubes, I'd go for a Node 304 instead:

Small%20(1%20of%2012).jpg

It is bigger but it will allow you a full sized power supply. If you want something really compact I'm partial to the Raven

141709.jpeg

The SFX power supplies currently only go to 450watts but Silverstone promised a 600watts one soon, plus you can scale back on the processor and even the GPU a bit without loosing much at all in performance (virtually indistinguishable in Titanfall for example) while at the same time being on a much more sensible power limit for this ultra small form factors.

EDIT: In just 3 months however this could all change since Maxwell cards (870 and 880) will likely consume a lot less power for equal or better performance so for most people looking at small systems it's really not unreasonable to wait just 2 or 3 more months (according to many rumors) 

-------

Current Rig

-------

I have the extra raven rvz01 case at my home I also wanna use so I don't have to buy another case but I don't know can it handle a 750w psu? And can it work with watercooling CPU?

I have the extra raven rvz01 case at my home I also wanna use so I don't have to buy another case but I don't know can it handle a 750w psu? And can it work with watercooling CPU?

I don't think there is a 750W SFX psu. There is no space inside the case for a radiator and fan.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

For gaming go with a i5 4690K, games typically do not use the i7's hyperthreading, its more for video/photo editing/rendering and other very intensive tasks.

As for the GPU you could easily step it down to a GTX 760 and run the game on max settings (without AA or with very low AA), 1080p, 60+ FPS. (Go with the 770 if you want to crank it up to max with max AA)

I'm getting a 4690k! This dosent add to the discussion, but I'm bored as hell!