Water Cooling Kit Recommendations

So I am interested in getting into water cooling. I have an H100i that serves me fine for now. I still need to get my graphics card and monitor. However, when my budget allows for it I would like to get a custom water cooling kit. I am starting out with just my CPU and will gradually move to my GPU. If you could, could someone please recommend me a kit? I would like it to have a tube reservoir with compression fittings. I will get red PrimoFlex tubing because it's a red and black build. Then I'll get distilled water so I don't gunk up the loop.

So I am interested in getting into water cooling. I have an H100i that serves me fine for now. I still need to get my graphics card and monitor. However, when my budget allows for it I would like to get a custom water cooling kit. I am starting out with just my CPU and will gradually move to my GPU. If you could, could someone please recommend me a kit? I would like it to have a tube reservoir with compression fittings. I will get red PrimoFlex tubing because it's a red and black build. Then I'll get distilled water so I don't gunk up the loop.

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits/ek-kit-x360.html, this is a good choice as far as custom loop kits go.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.