Windows 8.1 Pro re-install help

Liam-McShane

I want to re-install Windows 8.1 pro on my PC as it is all junked up with shit and i cannot be bothered sorting it all out. Now, i downloaded the installer from Microsoft and entered my product key that is currently in use on my PC. The installer reports that i cannot use the key. I've tried running the installer on another PC to no avail. Basically i need a legit .ISO that hasn't been cracked that i can use to re-install Windows. Does anyone know where i can find such a thing? 

Thanks ;)

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Could just use the built in reset function? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

I want to re-install Windows 8.1 pro on my PC as it is all junked up with shit and i cannot be bothered sorting it all out. Now, i downloaded the installer from Microsoft and entered my product key that is currently in use on my PC. The installer reports that i cannot use the key. I've tried running the installer on another PC to no avail. Basically i need a legit .ISO that hasn't been cracked that i can use to re-install Windows. Does anyone know where i can find such a thing? 

Thanks ;)

Why not just do a factory restore?

I tried that and it came out with "Windows is missing some files, the recovery media will fix this for you" or something like that. It needed a recovery disk which i don't have.

Edit: Screenshot

post-1657-0-47008200-1406406632_thumb.jp

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP