New pc help

2500 for computor 4k moniter and maybe  peripherals if i earn extra 

Ok, but have in mind that you wont play games on max settings on 4k within this price range. You will have to play games 1080p upscaled to 4k if you want to play max settings.

i know its over kill but i do plan on 4k gaming then into small game design and eventually 3d stuff 

I think you'd be best off with build #2 I suggested and then adding a 2nd R9 290 when you get a 4k monitor. Still cheaper than your original, has a 500GB SSD and is infinitely better value.

A single 780ti will not cut it at 4k.

I think you'd be best off with build #2 I suggested and then adding a 2nd R9 290 when you get a 4k monitor. Still cheaper than your original, has a 500GB SSD and is infinitely better value.

A single 780ti will not cut it at 4k.

would the so you think i should crossfire a r90

Yes but only after you buy a 4k monitor. At 1080p it'd be a waste of time and money.

alright

Ok thx alot i think i might just do that because it will take a bit before any money starts coming in

Since you are starting this form of business, I think you should go for air cooling rather than water to save more. Air coolers are not as susceptible to failures as compared to AIOs IMO.

i7-4790k

Asrock Z97 Extreme4 ATX

Cooler Master 212X

Any 16GB 1600MHz RAM

Crucial MX100 256GB SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Gigabyte GTX 770 WINDFORCE 2GB

Seasonic G 750W SEMI MODULAR PSU

Fractal Define R4 or Arc Midi R2/NZXT H440 or Phantom 410

You should have enough money left to spare for a good IPS Monitor and your ideal gaming peripherals too. If you have enough cash and lives in USA, EVGA will be a better option for the GTX 770. A 750W PSU is recommended as you can add a Quadro or a second GTX 770 if you have cash later on.

4k Monitor + PC

There - $2300,89 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FHcLFT

PC+Monitor 4k (you will have to play games on 1080p though) -> You choose rest based on what you want (mouse, keyboards, etc...)

But I would suggest you to go 1440p or 1600p instead (I will make you build for that).

EDIT:

1440p Monitor + PC

There - $2480,88 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LQkrRB

Dual GPU + IPS 1440p monitor (You may save some money on picking up cheaper case. I picked this one because I like it but your opinion may not be the same. Also you may save some money on taking away one HDD as I added two of them). 

Yes but only after you buy a 4k monitor. At 1080p it'd be a waste of time and money.

the 4790k wouldnt bottleneck to r90x whould it?

There - $2300,89 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FHcLFT

PC+Monitor 4k (you will have to play games on 1080p though) -> You choose rest based on what you want (mouse, keyboards, etc...)

But I would suggest you to go 1440p or 1600p instead (I will make you build for that).

thanks

That 1440p PC WereCat priced out for you is totally legit, I would go with that or something similar. At this price point I would really try to find a place in your budget for an SSD though, you can get a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO for $90 on newegg right now. (or the 240gb for $140)

Nope. An i5 can run 2 of them just fine so a 4790K will run like a champ.

especially with AIO cooling overclock

on stock obviously bottlenecks

recommend any high quality moniters??

asus pb278q is a good 2k display

especially with AIO cooling overclock

on stock obviously bottlenecks

Although with haswell being amazing as it is you'd probably get 100mhz more on an aio than air cooler :P

I know my chip and my pentium wouldn't have exceeded their max OCs without an extra 150mV

Unlimited budget then? ~Building...

around 3k if possible

If i had 3k i would build something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/msfzhM

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

You have 2 options. Going for X79 or Z97.

X79 will perform better at higher resolutions. Not that much on 1440p up till 12% in some games. But 5760x1080p it can perform up to 30% better on X79 compared to Z97. 

X79/i7 version:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/srCXJx
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/srCXJx/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($549.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 ATX LGA2011 Motherboard  ($239.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($372.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($372.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $2188.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-27 05:49 EDT-0400 

And here is the Z97/i5 version: 

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VzxJgs
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VzxJgs/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($157.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $1771.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-27 05:52 EDT-0400

My rationale: 

X79: 
CPU: Best CPU that does not murder your wallet. 6 cores, 12 threads. This should last you a very long while. 

Mobo: Nothing to fancy motherboard, but good looking and got some decent features. Sadly X79 is old.. so the motherboard are as well. But you have both of your cards running at X16/16. Wich again, as said above, will give you performance increase when on certain resolutions. (don't know about 4K, but I am sure it will be a nice good number there as well)

RAM: 16GB will be more then enough for gaming, if it won't be enough anymore you have to upgrade to DDR4/5 by then. Or close those chrome tabs!

STORAGE: I don't know how much space you need, so I just grabbed 2TB for data, wich should be enough. and a 250GB SSD, wich is quite a lot. Could go higher here, you got budget to spare. 

GPUs: 2 R9-290s in CF will wreck games for a while. You have the option to add another R9-290 later if you feel you need to, but I would suggest to not do this. You need to upgrade the PSU and I would rather just sell both the R9-290s and grab whatever AMD/Nvidia got out by then. 

PSU: 10 YEAR warrenty, this means it's freaking solidly build and they didn't cheap out on components. 80+ gold, fully modulair black sleeved cables. Not that expensive. 850W will be more then enough for this setup. 

CASE: Best case ever made so far, period. That's my humble opinion tho. ;)

Z97: 
CPU: Great gaming CPU. 4 cores, 4 threads. Wich actually is plenty for a while. They still make games to work well on 2 cores. 

Mobo: Slightly expensive, but got all the bells and wistles. Good on board audio, killer NIC. That are the 2 main factors you want when you look at a "gaming" motherboard.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

If i had 3k i would build something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/msfzhM

32GB for a gamer? He will have a hard time going over 8? 

780Ti are aswell terrible price to performance. 

1000W is overkill, 850W is more then enough for that setup. 

Samsung PRO and WD Black drives is just waste of money for gamers. Yes it's more realiable, but the speed increases don't actually mather a single thing for gamers. They won't notice it at all. The EVO is a much better budget friendly choice and WD Blue or Seagate Barracuda are both great options. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

32GB for a gamer? He will have a hard time going over 8? 

780Ti are aswell terrible price to performance. 

1000W is overkill, 850W is more then enough for that setup. 

Samsung PRO and WD Black drives is just waste of money for gamers. Yes it's more realiable, but the speed increases don't actually mather a single thing for gamers. They won't notice it at all. The EVO is a much better budget friendly choice and WD Blue or Seagate Barracuda are both great options. 

Yeah i know, but if i had 3k i would build something like that

Yes you can build a better for less, but this is just something i would build if i had 3k to blow on a build.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Yeah i know, but if i had 3k i would build something like that

Yes you can build a better for less, but this is just something i would build if i had 3k to blow on a build.

Just a thing I look at, when people come with huge budgets to a forum. I look at what they want to do with the PC. When a gamer wants a super high end build. I give him that and cut the cost down by as much as I feel like is possible. While still giving him perfectly fine "ultimate" gaming performance. 

It's sad to blow $1000 more when you only get like 20% more performance increase? 

I as well have a very hard time to suggest the R9-290X or 780Ti to anyone. No mather what budget. It's just stupid to buy in my opinion. It's never going to be worth the money. The R9-290s go for ~$350 so if you get 2 of those, you can barely buy a single 780Ti. 

I always suggest R9-290s or 780s when they want a high end build. 

Just a thing I look at, when people come with huge budgets to a forum. I look at what they want to do with the PC. When a gamer wants a super high end build. I give him that and cut the cost down by as much as I feel like is possible. While still giving him perfectly fine "ultimate" gaming performance. 

It's sad to blow $1000 more when you only get like 20% more performance increase? 

I as well have a very hard time to suggest the R9-290X or 780Ti to anyone. No mather what budget. It's just stupid to buy in my opinion. It's never going to be worth the money. The R9-290s go for ~$350 so if you get 2 of those, you can barely buy a single 780Ti. 

I always suggest R9-290s or 780s when they want a high end build. 

wow this helped alot, thx