[US] Just picked up an MSI Gaming 290X for $404 after MIR

kev507

So this may be a bit of a hassle for some, but I thought it was worth it for me anyway. This is an update to a post from earlier this week where I mentioned this card for $419. Today 7/24/14 is the last day to buy the card at this price!

You must:

Signup for their mailing list here: http://www.retailmenot.com/out/6031917

Use the link in your email to automatically get $15 off 

Use coupon code OLU134905 for $30 off

Send in two MIR's for a total of $30

And here's the item page:

http://www.tigerdire...7305&CatId=7387

At tigerdirect.com:
base price: 479

MIR             -20

MIR             -10

Coupon      -30

Email          -15

Total:        $404

All for an item that retails for $579 ($549 after MIR) at newegg and $479 at amazon

Then filter their email as junk and redeem your three free games from AMD's Never Settle Forever and be happy with all the monies you saved

Pretty nice price for a card of that tier.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

And taxes? Do you not pay your taxes?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

And taxes? Do you not pay your taxes?

I paid my taxes lol but that varies for everyone state by state, and some people ordering in the US won't have to pay taxes on this at all, so there's no point in including that in my post