any alternitives

manyfacts

BASE_PRICE:[+855]

BLUETOOTH:None

CABLE:None

CAS:BitFenix Prodigy mITX Case w/ FyberFlex carrying handles & Front USB 3.0 [9.84in(W) x 15.91in(H) x 14.13in(D)] (Black Color)

CD:None

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4790 3.60 GHz 8MB LGA1150

DOCKINGSTATION:None

ENGRAVING:None

ENGRAVING_MSG:

FAN:Intel Certified CPU Fan & Heatsink

FREEBIE_CU:None

GLASSES:None

HDD:2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

HDD2:None

HEADSET:None

KEYBOARD:AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard

MEMORY:16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory [+100] (ADATA XPG V2)

MONITOR:None

MONITOR2:None

MONITOR3:None

MOPAD:None

MOTHERBOARD:ASRock B85M-ITX mITX w/ Display Port, HDMI, GbLAN, 1 Gen3 PCIe x16

MOUSE:None

NETWORK:Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

OVERCLOCK:No Overclocking

POWERSUPPLY:600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

RUSH:Standard processing time: ship within 2 to 3 weeks

SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

SPEAKERS:None

TUNING:None

TVRC:None

USBFLASH:None

USBHD:None

USBX:None

VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card [+208] (Single Card)

_PRICE:(+1163)

@manyfacts Is this on a pre-built/ custom-built website? Because it looks alot like it. That's probably the best you can do on a custom-built website like that.

Would you be willing to build the PC yourself? If so, I can show you some PCPartPicker builds.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

pleeeeeeease use pcpartpicker.com

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

@manyfacts Is this on a pre-built/ custom-built website? Because it looks alot like it. That's probably the best you can do on a custom-built website like that.

Would you be willing to build the PC yourself? If so, I can show you some PCPartPicker builds.

pleeeeeeease use pcpartpicker.com

this is a prebuild website so you choose the parts and they build it i want to run star citizen and record gameplay and edit videos. i tried to see how much for a originpc but there up in the 1500+

this is a prebuild website so yuo choose the parts and they build it i want to run star citizen and record gameplay and edit videos. i tried to see how much for a originps but there up in the 1500+

OriginPC is rip off...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

this is a prebuild website so you choose the parts and they build it i want to run star citizen and record gameplay and edit videos. i tried to see how much for a originpc but there up in the 1500+

Yeah, I thought it looked alot like a Pre-Build website. That's probably the best you can do with a $1200 budget. It's a shame you don't want to build it yourself because you could get a 780/290 and an SSD if you built it.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PCYYmG

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PCYYmG/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ Newegg) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.98 @ OutletPC) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($121.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($72.99 @ Amazon) 

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($139.98 @ OutletPC) 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($148.98 @ OutletPC) 

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($499.99 @ Amazon) 

Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $1383.87

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-23 23:57 EDT-0400

mATX build.

Yeah, I thought it looked alot like a Pre-Build website. That's probably the best you can do with a $1200 budget. It's a shame you don't want to build it yourself because you could get a 780/290 and an SSD if you built it.

i really dont got the time im going to collage in 2 months so ya and you can add an ssd see for your self

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/INTEL_i7_SFF_Configurator

i really dont got the time im going to collage in 2 months so ya and you can add an ssd see for your self

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/INTEL_i7_SFF_Configurator

What will you be using it for, because if it's mainly gaming you can get an I5 instead.

What will you be using it for, because if it's mainly gaming you can get an I5 instead.

You think with an is you can still run 2015 games

You think with an is you can still run 2015 games

Yep. An I5 2500K from nearly 2 years ago can still run games and if you start lacking power, you can get a decent CPU cooler and start overclocking.

Yep. An I5 2500K from nearly 2 years ago can still run games and if you start lacking power, you can get a decent CPU cooler and start overclocking.

Ok I'll see how much that drops the price thx BTW any more tips

Ok I'll see how much that drops the price thx BTW any more tips

It should drop the price by about $80/90. No more tips, everything else looks okay.