Upgrade from a FX-8120?

Yeah that might be true, but I´ll wait and see :) . But 4 GHz would be a dream... even though it might not be super realistic haha ;) .

I got a little depressed reading the article on the new 8 core today, its suppose to be like 1,000 dollars (USD) at release, and the way intels are it'll hold there price....even so I was really disappointed at the 3.4 ghz a sec, when devils canyon is running 4.0 ghz....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I got a little depressed reading the article on the new 8 core today, its suppose to be like 1,000 dollars (USD) at release, and the way intels are it'll hold there price....even so I was really disappointed at the 3.4 ghz a sec, when devils canyon is running 4.0 ghz....

4.4 GHz boost clock.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

4.4 GHz boost clock.

Yea I know...I was talking about stock speeds. Im not much of an overclocker.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Yea I know...I was talking about stock speeds. Im not much of an overclocker.

then base clock of 5960x is 3.0 GHz, just to keep everything straight.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd