Xbox One.....

I Am Jarvis

Why lord why....if anyone else is watching it please say im not the only one who has been disappointed since they said the name of it.... so glad im into pc now.

any thoughts?

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

Why lord why....if anyone else is watching it please say im not the only one who has been disappointed since they said the name of it.... so glad im into pc now.

any thoughts?

Check out the other threads mate but yeah the moment they said Xbox One I was like, woah, lame...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

The specs are complete pants! They spent more time talking about features of the system than they did about gaming performance 

Check out the other threads mate but yeah the moment they said Xbox One I was like, woah, lame...

sorry dude!

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

just looks like a pc running windows 8, and whos hardware is already out of date

Win

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:08 PM]: xbox just called their 4th xbox The Xbox one

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:09 PM]: are Americans retarded

(1) [21|May 06:09 PM]: k

(2) [21|May 06:11 PM]: k

(3) [21|May 06:18 PM]: your the retard for thinking that the next xbox is the 4th one

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:19 PM]: original, 360, 360s, this one

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:19 PM]: 1,2,3,4

(3) [21|May 06:22 PM]: lawl 360 s

(3) [21|May 06:22 PM]: thats the same xbox only a different model

(3) [21|May 06:22 PM]: its not a different console

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:23 PM]: its still different

MonkeyButt [21|May 06:23 PM]: you still have two kids even if they are twins

(4)[21|May 06:31 PM]: touché

Yes, I just cannot call that new console to xbox one, it seems more like Media Box one or something like that. And that look, seems my father old VHS video player on old 20 century.

Now we must wait E3 to get more info about that console, but at right now, i do not know, i take PS4 right now! :mellow:

My thoughts

- What a stupid name. XBox Infinity would've been A LOT cooler

- X1 looks like a 80s VCR, no sure if gusta.

- 15 exclusive games, 8 to come out in first year. Non of these really interest me (Exception Halo and FM5)

- Kinect comes with the console, great! But looks way too cluncky.

- Hardware is okay, but no 4k support? Teh f*** Microsoft? How are you even going to compete with Sony?

- Console doesn't require 24/7 online connectivity, that's good. 

- Used games can be "unlocked" by a small fee. gg M$

- X1 is more of a tv box than a gaming console. 

Gonna pass on this one for sure, I have a working TV and overall that didn't impressed me at all! Uh oh, we can now Skype on our console. "Groundbreaking Tech." lol

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I can already see the confusion it will cause between the HTC One and Xbox One

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

i completely agree with these comments, its like Sky(if you know what it is) only the games are more complex o_O. plus the voice functionality will obviously be annoying when it thinks you tell it to turn on ¬¬ but you ask someone if their turned on....

#PCMASTERRACE NUFF SAID

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

#PCMASTERRACE NUFF SAID

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

- Hardware is okay, but no 4k support? Teh f*** Microsoft? How are you even going to compete with Sony?

Sony never announced 4K support either.

But it can do it, that's the difference. Of course a lot of games will be in Full HD, but only because Full HD is much more common than 4k TV's. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

But it can do it, that's the difference. Of course a lot of games will be in Full HD, but only because Full HD is much more common than 4k TV's. 

Wait, when did they say that?

surely nothing will have 4k support properly until it is more commercial? theirs only a few tv models so far arent there? i may be wrong.

Wait, when did they say that?

http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/01/sonys-4k-movie-service-coming-to-ps4-but-100gb-downloads-remind-us-why-4k-is-a-waste/

Sony has already confirmed that the PS4 supports 4K resolution videos and photos, so the announcement doesn’t come as a huge surprise.

:-*

Guys... this xbox fails, sorry for not being constructive and writing down pros/cons, but I am just baffled.

I guess steambox and PS4 are the choice for TV gamers.

I think we forumers and linus should unite, and make ultimate custom PC, a HackBox One or something.

Cheap, ULTIMATE mini(atx) gaming PC that is better at playing games, durable, quiet, and all the goodies... anyone up for that?

Nope, imagine 4k Games? Holy Shat!

The hardware isn't even close to enough for that. Some mid/high end PC still stuggle with 1600p Gaming on high. 

"4K offers four times the resolution of 1080p HD video, which is currently the highest resolution supported by TVs"

So it says but there is alredy 8K, maybe not on the market but might be befor end of this year.

"4K offers four times the resolution of 1080p HD video, which is currently the highest resolution supported by TVs"

So it says but there is alredy 8K, maybe not on the market but might be befor end of this year.

True, but even 4K TVs haven't really become that commercial yet. They've just started appearing in stores, and there's hardly enough content for people to actually want one, even if they decide to fork over the money needed for the TV itself.

That and HDMI isn't up-to-date enough for 4K.

Yeah, there is 8k, but it's the same problem as with 4k TV's or even still some OLED Screen. They're too bloody expensive. Sure, prices dropped quick, but nobody is willing to pax 20000$ for device which has barely to no content to display.