China now has more internet users on mobile devices than PCs

Dietrichw

Source

Xiaomi-MiPad2.jpg

Want to know why traditionally PC-centric companies like Microsoft are pouring so much energy into their mobile efforts? Look no further than China, which now says that more of its residents are getting online with phones and tablets than PCs. Of the 632 million internet users recorded this June, 83 percent (527 million) were using mobile devices at least some of the time; meanwhile, 81 percent (512 million) hopped on using computers.

I find this article somewhat BS as the they way it adds up but somehow this was originally from Reuters then went to Slashdot before hitting Engadget.

Also this isn't solely mobile device. so they could use a PC at home then use their phones while at work for long periods of time

in otherwords the woman doesnt like the man using the computer do do (***things***) so he buys a phone and does it in the car... easy peasy!!!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

The world is fucked.

In all seriousness, I can see why. Mobile devices are easy as hell to use and to do basic things such as web browsing. Hell, I'm typing this on my iPad 4!

in otherwords the woman doesnt like the man using the computer do do (***things***) so he buys a phone and does it in the car... easy peasy!!!

I'm pretty sure there's titty bars in China too dude and you run a significantly lesser risks of being arrested for public nudity.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm pretty sure there's titty bars in China too dude and you run a significantly lesser risks of being arrested for public nudity.

hmmm but maybe there taking photos and sending it to there mates on facebook hmm the possibilitys lol

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}