My Rig So Far! THE PCX

josh7678

my entry pc was 15'000

WOW, thts alot of money. Waht do you do with ur pc? do u do editing or something? btw, i tink u got ripd off. 

WOW, thts alot of money. Waht do you do with ur pc? do u do editing or something? btw, i tink u got ripd off. 

I work for N.A.S.A, i help design all the space craft and the ingenuity factors, my job is pretty much ensuring that the rocket will not fall apart at any stage of its venture to space and back.

I work for N.A.S.A, i help design all the space craft and the ingenuity factors, my job is pretty much ensuring that the rocket will not fall apart at any stage of its venture to space and back.

Wow so u help fly spacee ships and stuff? ii dident know astranoughts and nasa worked in theyre bedrooms?

Wow so u help fly spacee ships and stuff? ii dident know astranoughts and nasa worked in theyre bedrooms?

oh no we dont work at home, this is actually my secondary PC. for stuff that i need to do at home, say for e.g. a design or specific part of the ship that needs to be created or re-designed etc. i do some of that at home when i dont get the chance to at work.

oh no we dont work at home, this is actually my secondary PC. for stuff that i need to do at home, say for e.g. a design or specific part of the ship that needs to be created or re-designed etc. i do some of that at home when i dont get the chance to at work.

ahhh, ok. Didn't think ov that. Lol. I wood think that sumonee who works 4 nasa designing spacships wood design a betta pc. lol. 

ahhh, ok. Didn't think ov that. Lol. I wood think that sumonee who works 4 nasa designing spacships wood design a betta pc. lol. 

u wot m9

u wot m9

sori, dident mean to make u angry, just thought u had to be smart to werk at nasa

sori, dident mean to make u angry, just thought u had to be smart to werk at nasa

what does intelligence have to do with designing the aesthetic of a pc?

what does intelligence have to do with designing the aesthetic of a pc?

u sed u desineed spaceships 4 work. i thoght u wold hav mad a betr case, and idnt no that nasa hired bad desiners

u sed u desineed spaceships 4 work. i thoght u wold hav mad a betr case, and idnt no that nasa hired bad desiners

there meant to function not look good :) 

i dont expect you to understand the laws of an aerodynamically sufficient space craft scene that your only 11, but one day you may just be smart enough to get a job such as a doctor or an engineer or whatever you like to do, it was my first case mod after all, and my job does not particularly require hands on working, i'm more the one who designs and produces the parts on the computer rather then actually physically building it myself.

it doseeent seeem lik urs dose nether

nah, my pc works fantastically. I'm actually very happy with it :)

it doseeent seeem lik urs dose nether

i hope your pc functions the way in which you desire.

i hope your pc functions the way in which you desire.

Hopefuli wat i geet will be good 4 utube. Wat ar all ur specs?

Hopefuli wat i geet will be good 4 utube. Wat ar all ur specs?

a very cheap pc is good for youtube, something like 300-55 will play youtube just fine, my specs are listed at the start of this forum. 

a very cheap pc is good for youtube, something like 300-55 will play youtube just fine, my specs are listed at the start of this forum. 

Where do i get a pc for 55$? gt any sugestsins ?

Where do i get a pc for 55$? gt any sugestsins ?

i meant 550