New build: Phenom M Gaming/Light Video editing Build

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum so bear with me.  :) 

Scroll to bottom for budget, aim, monitors etc.

Build:

Total USD= 3481  

If you have any ideas to which components I should use please feel free to post some feedback :)

Would this airflow work?

29z2d6o.jpg

1. Budget & Location
I have saved up for this build for 9 months now, earning enough to build pretty much any system I can imagine, however I'm a busy man working 5 nights a week, so I'm not gonna build a overkill system, as I simply wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost. I'm probably gonna use about 3,5k usd, a little more or less doesn't really matter much. I'm from Denmark, and I'll be using danish webshops to buy the parts.

2. Aim
Primarely gaming, but also a bit of light video editing and streaming. With the case I've chosen the system is going to be rather small, but I'm aiming to have very little loss of performance.
I will pretty much be playing any game between heaven and earth, from mmorpgs to fps to racing games, new and old, so I expect my system to handle allround gaming well. Also, I'm aiming to get a 5 year warranty on most of the components.

3. Monitors
I'm going to buy 2 pc monitors, both 1080p, 27" and 60 hz, since I can't see the difference beyond this point.

Also I have a brand new Philips 55" LED 55PFT5609 which I will be using for watching movies and all kind of random entertainment, but not for games. This 55" screen will also be hooked up to the pc, so 3 screens in total.

4. Peripherals
I'm buying 2 screens, the ones mentioned above ^.
I'm also buying mouse, keyboard, mousepad, joystick, anti-static wriststrap.
I do have a way of getting windows, which I'm not sure I can discuss here. But I'm probably gonna go with the newest unless someone has a solid argument against it. (I'm using windows 7 right now)

5. Why are you upgrading?
I'm using a 15" MSI GT 60 2 year old gaming laptop, which is not cutting it anymore, neither in gaming, streaming or videoediting. And since I've come to money during the last year, I thought I'd upgrade.

Thx for reading.

you totally dont need to spend that much.

if you want to spend that much, its a great build.

i'd tweak a few things, but overall solid build.

I figured I wasn't spending a lot since I'm only buying one videocard.

Which things would you tweak?

I figured I wasn't spending a lot since I'm only buying one videocard.

Which things would you tweak?

i'd get another psu.

i'd get other, really quiet fans.

you dont need the last two components.

h100i.

but you are really spending a lot dude. :-)

i'd get another psu.

i'd get other, really quiet fans.

you dont need the last two components.

h100i.

but you are really spending a lot dude. :-)

Why another PSU? Is it too powerfull? I saw linus build a system with dual videocards using less that 700 watts while gaming. So I figured the one I chose would be enough even if I got one more videocard.

Which fans would you suggest? I don't have much knowledge on this subject.

The h100i is kinda weird for this case, as it would be blowing hot air on the videocard, and it's not a lot better than the h80i. which can sit in the bottom and exhaust air freely.

Why another PSU? Is it too powerfull? I saw linus build a system with dual videocards using less that 700 watts while gaming. So I figured the one I chose would be enough even if I got one more videocard.

Which fans would you suggest? I don't have much knowledge on this subject.

The h100i is kinda weird for this case, as it would be blowing hot air on the videocard, and it's not a lot better than the h80i. which can sit in the bottom and exhaust air freely.

at that budget, i'd get  the ax760i.

i'd suggest noctuas. personal preference.

you can turn the fans around. :-)

but i'd get an blower-style cooler in that small form factor, the acx will put out a lot of heat in your case, so all of your compontents will heat up..

at that budget, i'd get  the ax760i.

i'd suggest noctuas. personal preference.

you can turn the fans around. :-)

but i'd get an blower-style cooler in that small form factor, the acx will put out a lot of heat in your case, so all of your compontents will heat up..

If I turn the fans around. Then the h100i and the videocard would be blowing in different directions, would that work out? I just figured they would be fighting for the air.

Which noctua fans?

Is there any reason that psu costs twice as much?

If I turn the fans around. Then the h100i and the videocard would be blowing in different directions, would that work out? I just figured they would be fighting for the air.

Which noctua fans?

Is there any reason that psu costs twice as much?

get a blower type cooler. :-) and set the h100i to intake.

NF-F12.

Yes, there is. you didnt seem to really care about the price. :-)

get a blower type cooler. :-) and set the h100i to intake.

NF-F12.

Yes, there is. you didnt seem to really care about the price. :-)

I see, that would work.

Sad those fans are not as pretty as the corsairs :( imo atleast, don't wanna hurt anyones feelings, but i guess it doesnt matter when they are not visible from outside the case.

What's the diffrence? Will it last longer? I'm just wondering as it doesn't seem that it would provide any performance increasement.

I see, that would work.

Sad those fans are not as pretty as the corsairs :( imo atleast, don't wanna hurt anyones feelings, but i guess it doesnt matter when they are not visible from outside the case.

What's the diffrence? Will it last longer? I'm just wondering as it doesn't seem that it would provide any performance increasement.

noiseblockers look good.

sure, if you are going for looks, the corsair ones are the best.

i mean your mainboard is expensive as well, it would justbetter fit your build.  :)

noiseblockers look good.

sure, if you are going for looks, the corsair ones are the best.

i mean your mainboard is expensive as well, it would justbetter fit your build.  :)

Okay I might be a bit slow, but this is the only blowerstyle gtx 780 ti I could find:

http://www.proshop.dk/Grafikkort/Gainward-GeForce-GTX-780-Ti-Phantom-3GB-2431600.html

Are there any others out there?