Best Headset for Sound Whoring?

Asel

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums here so I apologize if this is the wrong section for this thread. Anyways as you can tell from the title I am looking for the best headset to sound whore with but also be portable. Below is the list of the three headsets in my pricerange (around $70) that I could find. Please tell me which of them is the best or if none of them are then what is the best. Thanks in advanced.

SteelSeries Siberia V2

Pros-

-Form Factor is good for travel

-Good Reviews

--3.5mm to usb adapter is better since I can use my sound care

Cons-

-Personally don't like the asthetics of it 

-Can't find any comparisons to the other headsets

Logitech G430

Pros-

-Has very nice looks

-Nice earpads

-40mm drivers which I hear is better for gaming then the 50mm which the others have

-3.5mm to usb adapter is better since I can use my sound care

Cons-

-Maybe Not the best for travel?

Vengeance 1500

Pros-

-Nice asthetics and feels nice (I have a friend who has this)

-Build looks to be high quality

cons-

-3.5mm to usb adapter does not exist it is just usb

-Larger then the other headsets

-Looks like it would break if I put it in a bag with my keyboard and stuff

Siberias are build terribly and the mic is terrible aswell, And they are really uncomfortable. I own a pair of the Logitech G430's now, but the 1500's seem more comfortable

Just get a pair of superlux 668B

I had a pair but the right driver broke within 3 months of owning them and now I can't find any warranty info or who to contact. I have kind of lost my trust in buying a pair of headphones but maybe I willl but a different model for sure.

Sennheiser HD 202

i already have the logitech h390 which is some what similar. Also I am looking for a pair of on ear headphones / headset. THanks for your reply

I had a pair but the right driver broke within 3 months of owning them and now I can't find any warranty info or who to contact. I have kind of lost my trust in buying a pair of headphones but maybe I willl but a different model for sure.

Sounds very shitty, i never had any issues with my pairs, you should be able to contact through the site you bought from.

Siberias are build terribly and the mic is terrible aswell, And they are really uncomfortable. I own a pair of the Logitech G430's now, but the 1500's seem more comfortable

Mic doesn't matter to me I have the blue snowball but if they are built terribly then I won't get them. Truthfully I care about audio a lot more then comfort just as long as I can wear them 4-8 hours at a time without ear aches or something else I don't really care.

Sounds very shitty, i never had any issues with my pairs, you should be able to contact through the site you bought from.

I will try. They were a gift but I know they were bought on amazon. I will contact the person who bought me them. Thanks in advanced.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums here so I apologize if this is the wrong section for this thread. Anyways as you can tell from the title I am looking for the best headset to sound whore with but also be portable. Below is the list of the three headsets in my pricerange (around $70) that I could find. Please tell me which of them is the best or if none of them are then what is the best. Thanks in advanced.

SteelSeries Siberia V2

Pros-

-Form Factor is good for travel

-Good Reviews

--3.5mm to usb adapter is better since I can use my sound care

Cons-

-Personally don't like the asthetics of it 

-Can't find any comparisons to the other headsets

Logitech G430

Pros-

-Has very nice looks

-Nice earpads

-40mm drivers which I hear is better for gaming then the 50mm which the others have

-3.5mm to usb adapter is better since I can use my sound care

Cons-

-Maybe Not the best for travel?

Vengeance 1500

Pros-

-Nice asthetics and feels nice (I have a friend who has this)

-Build looks to be high quality

cons-

-3.5mm to usb adapter does not exist it is just usb

-Larger then the other headsets

-Looks like it would break if I put it in a bag with my keyboard and stuff

I use the steelseries siberia V2 and they're great.  In terms of using it with your soundcard, why don't you just get the 3.5mm version instead of the USB 2.0 version?

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Hey man I'd recommend the Plantronics GameCom 380 headset, they are 50$ and come with a 2 year warranty in different locations.  I've had them for a couple of years and I have nothing to complain about.  (I switched from a $180 pair of 5.1 surround headsets too)  The best part about these headsets is I forget they are on at times.  The soft ear cups literally feel like memory foam and are very light weight.  They deliver astounding sound and have a very high quality sound canceling mic.  I'd recommend this for sound whoring in any case scenario.  Best part is it only takes 2 3.5mm inputs.  1 for the sound 1 for the mic.  One of my favorite things about this headset is the fact that the volume, power, and microphone mute is located o the left speaker itself.  This makes a much easier experience with lowering volume or other things.  You don't have to fumble for your volume controls on your cord.  Also these deliver great in the high ends, low, and middle ranges.  Best gaming headset I've bought so far and it didn't break the bank.  Note that the sound card or device is located inside the headset as well so you don't have a massive brick laying on your lap.  It's not a Kevlar cord but the whole headset feels very sturdy anyways.  Metal head adjustments haven't slipped or changed position on me so I have never had to adjust it except the first time to fit my head.  I've give these headphones a 9.2/10.  only con is that the microphone is permanently attached.  Besides that this is the perfect headset budget or not.

Hey man I'd recommend the Plantronics GameCom 380 headset, they are 50$ and come with a 2 year warranty in different locations.  I've had them for a couple of years and I have nothing to complain about.  (I switched from a $180 pair of 5.1 surround headsets too)  The best part about these headsets is I forget they are on at times.  The soft ear cups literally feel like memory foam and are very light weight.  They deliver astounding sound and have a very high quality sound canceling mic.  I'd recommend this for sound whoring in any case scenario.  Best part is it only takes 2 3.5mm inputs.  1 for the sound 1 for the mic.  One of my favorite things about this headset is the fact that the volume, power, and microphone mute is located o the left speaker itself.  This makes a much easier experience with lowering volume or other things.  You don't have to fumble for your volume controls on your cord.  Also these deliver great in the high ends, low, and middle ranges.  Best gaming headset I've bought so far and it didn't break the bank.  Note that the sound card or device is located inside the headset as well so you don't have a massive brick laying on your lap.  It's not a Kevlar cord but the whole headset feels very sturdy anyways.  Metal head adjustments haven't slipped or changed position on me so I have never had to adjust it except the first time to fit my head.  I've give these headphones a 9.2/10.  only con is that the microphone is permanently attached.  Besides that this is the perfect headset budget or not.

CAn you hear footsteps well?

I would just buy a good pair of headphones from Sennheiser for example, headsets are not as good as heaphones in almost every aspect. Bought Siberia V2 and it really can't compare to my ATH-M50s, but a plus is that the Siberia V2 is really comfortable imo.

If you have to get a headset then Vengeance 1300 with razer surround. Just install it, it's brilliant!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

• 4 weeks later...

CAn you hear footsteps well?

Yes it also has spectacular sound quality.