Yes

NInety

Thats quite a misleading title you have there :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

nah m8 the bawl is smaller 4 60FPS which maykes it l00k smoother. cant f00l me, pc peasant.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

nah m8 the bawl is smaller 4 60FPS which maykes it l00k smoother. cant f00l me, pc peasant.

not bigger, take a screenshot and you can see they are the same size.

not bigger, take a screenshot and you can see they are the same size.

I was trolling

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

i know, what peasants would be hanging around this forum with over 800 posts?

The masochistic kind. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

do browsers play gifs at 60fps i dont think so, max is like 50fps with delays between frames

this is myth busted

What are they bouncing off of? There's no arc. Is that taken with a camera phone in portrait, and its bouncing up and down next to a wall with a strong horizontal light beam? Is the dot in the middle a laser to track the balls speed?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

What are they bouncing off of? There's no arc. Is that taken with a camera phone in portrait, and its bouncing up and down next to a wall with a strong horizontal light beam? Is the dot in the middle a laser to track the balls speed?

dude its rendered -.-

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

dude its rendered -.-

Sorry, it was a joke. I thought my over attention to detail would... you know... yeah... forget it. I use off topic to inject humour. The pressure of antlers can sometimes mimic... painkillers.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Sorry, it was a joke. I thought my over attention to detail would... you know... yeah... forget it. I use off topic to inject humour. The pressure of antlers can sometimes mimic... painkillers.

oh yeah sry i tend to not be able to tell the difference if someone is joking or not

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

oh yeah sry i tend to not be able to tell the difference if someone is joking or not

Hence the username.  :ph34r: 

Hence the username.  :ph34r: 

se how it come in handy when im acting stupid? ;) i have no problem with admitting im clueless some times. especialy when it comes to social skills. i guess i have been alone for too long 

Now, we need a 480, 720, and 1080p version (scaled correctly of course). 

Then we need a 0ms, 5ms, 10ms, 20ms, and 50ms one.

Then we need to combine them in various configurations to show the true difference.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

big-red-nope-button.gif

^Response from that guy (who's name isn't important enough to remember) that claimed 30fps was an artistic design choice.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs