IP Address HELP pleases !

Pleases help me !!! So for the past month my whole family has been using Ethernet cables because for some odd reason only 1 person in my family can connect to the internet using the Wi-Fi on there computer and there aren't enough Ethernet ports for everyone !!!!!! I have tried going "command prompt" and typing ipconfig /releases and ipconfig /renew it doesn't do anything should I be attempting to connect to the internet with my Wi-Fi adapter while doing that or should I be using the Ethernet cable because both don't do crap !!!!!!!! should I being eating Ramon while trying to do it is that what am I suppose to do some 1 tell me I googled it and all the instructions ever tell me is the use command and use ipconfig /release than renew am I doing it back wards and I have windows 8.1 am about to pull my hair out there 7 computer in my house and the all need internet am I suppose to call my cable company and bitch to them about this ? I don't know what to do and I'm so sick of sharing my Ethernet cable because my Wi-Fi adapter doesn't work none of the wife's of the laptop work but 1 for some odd reason !! Like why doesn't Linus make a video about this I'm sure this will help a lot of people and I have yet to find 1 video online that helps my solve this problem. My Wi-Fi adapter is Roswell and what could happen to cause all of this because a month ago I was mess with the software that came with my Wi-Fi adapter could that have caused all of this !! Help i'm so bored and lonely with out my internet lol.

if the internet works via ethernet cable to one of the computers, then the internet is working - therefore dont call your isp and bitch

because the issue is isolated to Wifi Members, there must be something within the WiFi configuration thats limiting the connection to only 1.

what i would do:

turn off all computers.

turn on only one ethernet connected computer

turn on only one problematic computer with wifi adaptor installed

log into your router/modem/wifi and configure your wifi settings to its simplest form. turn off encryption, isolation, anything else thats security related

find an option/menu called DHCP in your router. there should be an option to specifcy the limit of IPs your Router can assign. set it to something high like 20-50

on the computer with wireless (disconnect its eithernet cable if connected) and try connecting to the wifi.

post your results so we can escalate it further

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm can I do thing like u know Thursday .................... all those big words hurts my brain