Please quick help anyone!

DyGr00339

I have a  A-10 and installed a 7870 from asus. I was using the GPU tweak utility and it accidently switched it from 3d clock to 2d clock and got blue screen of death and the computer will say drivers have crahed whenever I launch a game or GPU intencive task. Is my card done and if it is how do I send a RMA back to ASUS??

uninstall and reinstall the driver, that usually fixes it

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yes and yes

Have you tried to change it back to default to 3D clocks? Usually games crash because of the lack of horsepower/corrupt files.2D clock speeds from what i recall are very low, idle clocks.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v