Pc strange problem

yes  but  that components are not related  with screen..   normally is graphics. but i  dont know what is.. lets see when i re/install the pc all components  and install everything and lets see if the problem continues.. thanks mate for help

INTEL DUAL CORE E5500 2.8@3.6 MHZ / ASUS P5QLD PRO P43

SAPPHIRE ATI HD4650 512 MB GDDR3 / 4GB OCZ DDR2 GOLD

TUNIQ TOWER 120 / LC POWER 550W GREEN / AEROCOOL F6XT

yes  but  that components are not related  with screen..   normally is graphics. but i  dont know what is.. lets see when i re/install the pc all components  and install everything and lets see if the problem continues.. thanks mate for help

I agree with you but the problem is isolated in the rest of your components that were not tested in other PCs, maybe you can do that, to isolate the one and only problem, this will save you some time...

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

im terrible at making memes but i think dis be funny

Lol :))

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

the monitor works. in other pc .. but doesnt work in my pc..  dont know why.. its  very strange..

It could be because the monitor's driver is corrupted for what ever reason. Just try a re-install.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It could be because the monitor's driver is corrupted for what ever reason. Just try a re-install.

It works with another PC, so the monitor is out of discussion.

It works with another PC, so the monitor is out of discussion.

No it isn't for me at least because i said to try re-installing the monitor's software that it comes with in your PC to overwrite and corrupted drivers that can be causing the problem. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Ok, i misunderstood it, thought you were talking about firmware, which is different.

bios flash :D?

test everything on another pc too :D

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

i connect the same monitor to other pc and it works..  but in my pc doesnt work.   i dont have a clue what can be the problem..

i change  motherboard  and graphics and the problem continues..  i connect to onbord  motherboard  graphics and  dont work  too.

i dont know what is the problem.. its strange..

thanks for help..

Maybe the resolution has been set higher than your screen can produce? 

Nevermind me, I posted in the wrong thread :P sorry 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50