Pc strange problem

Hi all i have a big problem with my pc.

one day i   push ON  buttom and the  pc stars but    the screen dont start and the light  normaly is  green and appears  yellow.. i think is graphics problem and i change graphic and the problem continues.. i verify all cables etc and start  again and   when i push On button the pc starts but no image on the screen and the light in the screen appears yellow..

i change motherboard and the problem continues..  dont know why  appears no image in the screen.. i try  every thing i know.

can  somebody help me?

Thanks  for all

INTEL DUAL CORE E5500 2.8@3.6 MHZ / ASUS P5QLD PRO P43

SAPPHIRE ATI HD4650 512 MB GDDR3 / 4GB OCZ DDR2 GOLD

TUNIQ TOWER 120 / LC POWER 550W GREEN / AEROCOOL F6XT

Hello, i would adivse you to change your video connection cable, or try with another monitor.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Have you tried hitting it really hard?

Yeah, i would try this if my suggestion does not work, but be sure you use a baseball bat wrapped in a microfiber cloth and use this technique on the monitor.

On-topic: Hit the monitor hard, but no too hard.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Yeah, i would try this if my suggestion does not work, but be sure you use a baseball bat wrapped in a microfiber cloth and use this technique on the monitor.

i have a friend with a screen that flickers, he just smacks it and keeps on goin lol

My 2nd monitor flickers and I just smack the s*** out of it and it works... 

dildo faggins.

i connect the same monitor to other pc and it works..  but in my pc doesnt work.   i dont have a clue what can be the problem..

i change  motherboard  and graphics and the problem continues..  i connect to onbord  motherboard  graphics and  dont work  too.

i dont know what is the problem.. its strange..

thanks for help..

i find crowbars are best

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

i find crowbars are best

You sir, have a point here, imma try that soon >:D

i connect the same monitor to other pc and it works..  but in my pc doesnt work.   i dont have a clue what can be the problem..

i change  motherboard  and graphics and the problem continues..  i connect to onbord  motherboard  graphics and  dont work  too.

i dont know what is the problem.. its strange..

thanks for help..

When you try it with the other motherboard, do you use the same CPU or cable? i think it may be a bad connection somewhere.

hi morfy yes same cpu.. and  cables.. what can be?    graphics and monitor  is related..  dont  see other   way to bad connection..   thanks

At this point i am a bit confused, but i'm going to suggest something, as it looks like your motherboard/CPU/GPU/cables are not the problem. Get memtest86.Run it on each stick, then in pairs. Or just try with all the RAM sticks one at a time, i'm running out of ideas.

Linus Tech Tips Forum!!

we'll tell to beat the crap out your stuff

Sssshhhh, don't tell our secret any further, let 'em discover on their own stuff :))) lol.

ok i  will see   that thing  with memories..  im gonna to desinstal all components and install all and try.. but its very strange problem..   them i tell  something.. thanks for tips  friend.. 

Look for, download and install, any updates to the monitor's software if any or just re-install the software it came with.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Linus Tech Tips Forum!!

we'll tell you to beat the crap out your stuff

yeahh put the pc in trash  heheh and buy a new one.. but no money for that... :D  :D  :D  :D

ok i  will see   that thing  with memories..  im gonna to desinstal all components and install all and try.. but its very strange problem..   them i tell  something.. thanks for tips  friend.. 

No problem, don't hesitate to ask if you have problems, that's why we are all here, i'll try my best to help you, and don't mind that we joke sometimes, we are all buddys lol :D

Look for, download and install, any updates to the monitor's software if any or just re-install the software it came with.

the monitor works. in other pc .. but doesnt work in my pc..  dont know why.. its  very strange..

No problem, don't hesitate to ask if you have problems, that's why we are all here, i'll try my best to help you, and don't mind that we joke sometimes, we are all buddys lol :D

sure i know..   bro..  :D  :D  :P  :P    

tomorow i will  re install all pc and see  if i can resolve  this    problem..

thanks bro  for  help...  :D  :D  :D

When you test it in the other pc with the same motherboard, does the CPU have the same 3.6 ghz OC? that might be the problem.

Do you have another graphics card that you could try using? It's possible that your gpu is dying.

Also, out of curiosity, what language do you speek natively? :P

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

no was not overclocked..  i  think the same.. because when we do overclock and  overtake the maximum permission of the bord.. the screen  light turns yellow.. but if we restart   it comes to normaly..  but  wasnt in overclock. so i  dont think that is the problem   because i know   the cpu  was normal.. not overlocked.. but  good viewed..

Do you have another graphics card that you could try using? It's possible that your gpu is dying.

Also, out of curiosity, what language do you speek natively? :P

iam  Portuguese.. i know my English is not perfect.. . already try  wih other graphics and the problem continues.

So the only components that are left in your pc and have not been tested are the PSU, memory and /HDD/SSD, correct?