program for making music

Hey guys I wanna make music but I dont know what program to use that I can just make a beat on and also record on it I dont have anyroom for mixers and all that jazz nor do I have the money for it if someone could help me that would be great thanks for looking

my favorite free one is lmms

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

FL Studio

agree heaps of plug ins, also its the program logen usesto make his stuff

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I like Fruity Loops but it costs, audacity is good too.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

FL studio is good I use it.

There's also Abelton Live, Reason, Cubase, and many others. I'd go in order of mention though but give FL studio and Abelton an equal look. Both are great and have their own sort of work flow. See which one works best for you. ^_^

alright thanks i got fl studios 

get some of dat frooty lups, is good for you.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I like FL Studio a lot, but Ableton Live is what you need to do professional quality work.

From Apple's Side, I'd use GarageBand and Logic Pro

For Mastering and Mixing, it's Audacity (Available for Both Windows and IOS) and ProTools

There are other stuff like Cakewalk Sonar and CuBase but the ones on the top are the software i used a few years ago for my Diploma in Music and Audio Technology.

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD