USB device not recognized

lvh1

So I am using this http://images.beglec.com/product/big/118-3.jpg as sound cards/amplifier for my headphones, it has 2 USB ports (USB B ). 

I have 2 USB cables which I both connect to the thing, but it only recognises 1 of the sound cards in it. The second one shows up as "USB device not recognized" (http://i.imgur.com/MvaPQ0N.png).

But, if I connect the non-recognized cable to another pc while the other is still in my pc, that pc detects it correctly and they both work at the same time .

Also, it used to (sort off) work in the past, I could connect both sound cards to my pc but it would sometimes randomly break and disconnect one of them. 

A sound card show up as this (the name and picture windows gives to it is certainly not correct, lol): v5n2Hnj.pngthe "4" stands for the usb port it is connected to.

I've tried every USB port, even the one on my keyboard (which worked in the past), with no success.

So has anybody an idea what the problem here is and how I can fix it? Same problem with my laptop btw, I could connect both of them but now not anymore.

Now i could be wrong but from what i read in the manual, this happens because the USB ports are bidirectional but only one for in and one for out. It doesn't seem to support two in, so you can play and listen and send a record signal out the other USB.

Nice piece of equipment though.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Now i could be wrong but from what i read in the manual, this happens because the USB ports are bidirectional but only one for in and one for out. It doesn't seem to support two in, so you can play and listen and send a record signal out the other USB.

Nice piece of equipment though.

Hmm that can be true.. It shows this device under "recording"  which I can use to record the output of the mixer. 

o5tDRvn.png

When both cables still worked in the past it showed 2 of those things but only one of them would properly work. The second one would record sound that's really silent and scrambled. 

I've tried disabling this "Line" device and connecting the second one but still no success.

Hmm that can be true.. It shows this device under "recording"  which I can use to record the output of the mixer. 

o5tDRvn.png

When both cables still worked in the past it showed 2 of those things but only one of them would properly work. The second one would record sound that's really silent and scrambled. 

I've tried disabling this "Line" device and connecting the second one but still no success.

There won't be anything you can do to change this as it is part of the circuitry and not a driver thing. It is just designed to be used as one USB in and one USB out.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.